BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
Nike is the best when it comes to gym shoes and sport clothes my husband and I usually go once or twice a month to the Nike outlets simply because they have a lot of marked down items and many different styles of shoes and clothes love them!!!
Chantelle K.
Favorite branch of shoe due to nice variation of color, styles and sizes of shoes. I like how there are different soles for different types of uses such as running, training, walking, etc. The only thing about certain styles is you can't stay in the shoes for a long period of time or your feet start to hurt
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
The shoes are great the clothes are great the prices are a little expensive but you can find pretty good deals on them. And if your like me I like to find cheap deals. I love Nike they are a great active clothing brand!
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Being an runner, I've tried all brands of running short out there. Nike is hands-down my favorite brands. They seem to just flow better with your body and they're definitely the most comfortable! Beware: They have multiple different styles and I vary in sizes in the different styles. You must try them on!
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love Nike!especially the shoes!we buy them for every member of the family, from toddler to groups. Love the variety of styles, colors and fits. We also love the sweat pants and sweatshirts. So nice and cozy and good looking too!
Tayler R.
Cincinnati, OH
Nike running shorts are some of my absolute favorite shorts to work out in, or to just plain look sporty and cute on a day when I really don't feel like putting effort into my outfit. They astound me with the amount of color and pattern options that they continually put out. I would label these as a "MUST HAVE"
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love love love! The quality of any of NIKE products are absolutely fabulous. Totally worth the price. I like to use the tennis shoes for running. They work so well for long distances. Would highly recommend this company!
Jessica H.
I have had the same pair of Nike tennis shoes, and they have lasted me 3 years! I wear them everyday I have school (so 5/7 days of the week) and they are still in great shape. The front part of them is worn away, but they still function very well. Granted, I do not use them when I run, but I do wear them often.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
My mom bought me a pair of these shoes and I can't stop wearing these. They aren't too bulky and are insanely comfortable. Mine are black and white and I have a wardrobe that is mostly black. These are worn every day. I run in them and play sports in these too. Still holding up so these are really worth a buy.
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
I have never gotten a pair from nike that I did not like! I usually shop online for my shoes on nike and they have so many options. One part of improvement could be the organization of the website. I would say their shoes are quality I have had one pair for a really long time but I refuse to throw them away!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?