4.78 / 5 based on 52,296 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Never met anyone who does love this brand! I've owned a lot of nikes different styles. Right now my everyday, to go shoes are nikes running shoes, they're so comfy and they feel like your not even wearing any. I never get tired in them.
I like a lot of Nike products but the quality can be hit or miss. Some items I have last forever and others fall apart really quickly. If you can find a good deal it's worth it but I wouldn't pay full price for most of their stuff anymore.
I have worn Nike's for a long time. They are great shoes that last along time. I also feel that they are very supportive. Nike sportswear is also good!!! I will continue to purchase Nike products. I would recommend their products and the store.
As a student I typically wear Nike most week days to classes or even to work (at my campus bookstore), Nike clothes and shoes are comfortable and some things are cute enough to wear to class/work and then head straight to the rec center in, where they allow great movement while I work out. Their dri-fit collection is my favorite because, I live in the south where it is humid all the time, and when I wear these clothes it keeps me cooler walking across campus.
Nike shoes is what my family & i wear all day everyday... Not to expensive depends on the style but the quality is amazing so very worth the price... If you do not own a pair of nikes you need to invest!! Best shoes for daily activities
I have really small feet with really high arches. Nike athletic shoes are the only ones I will wear. They are so light weight and comfortable. Not to mention they are the cutest and most fashionable. I own multiple pairs and love them all!
I have the Nike jacket and it's one of the best investments I've ever made! So comfortable and looks adorable on anyone! Highly recommend their clothes! I also own 5 pairs of the Nike Pros for volleyball and their so comfortable and cute
All of my "running" gear for both my fiance and I has always been amazing. We try to stop in regularly but some of the lines haven't been our favorite as of recently. Everything we ever get is great quality and our shopping experience itself has always been over the top wonderful. We will continue to shop at nike until there is no nike!
Most products from Nike are long lasting, in terms of the clothes and shoes. I always walk out a satisfied customer whenever I make a Nike purchase. I think my favorite purchase would have to be shoes and the best part is that you can find Nike literally at every clothing store.
I try and get a good amount of exercise a few times a week and i love their shoes , nike frees are so supportive and doesn't leave my ankles sore . their workout clothing are snugg and makes my body looks nice while working out but it is a bit pricey even for a sports bra . but other than that I'm happy with all my purchases from nike !
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos