4.79 / 5 based on 51,403 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
There are soooo many reasons I love Nike. First they are a US store, their customer service call center in located in the US and they actually look at your order who you are what you need, basically, they care. That is amazing, and guess what I will pay $160 for a pair of running shoes from your company because you treat me like gold!
Just bought some nike's recently for my birthday trip to Vegas and they saved me! With so much walking and sandals giving me blisters, thank god I had my gym shoes and received so many compliments on them too! Definitely a Nike shoe fan!
My daughter is 11-year old but she is wearing size 7.50 adult shoes. I am happy about it, because there are more choices in the adult styles. I bought a pair of the same style last year in a different color though, and she is rocking it until now. She likes that it has flexible, since she runs a lot. Also, the fabric is 'breathable'.
I LOVE nike. The most comfortable shoes and clothing. My family always wears Nike and we have TONS of nike shoes. My daughter has thw cutest little nikes for back to school and she loves them and says they are comfortable! Which is always a plus in my book!
These are great workout shoes. They're very light and very fashionable! I have another pair for my casual wear because they're so comfortable! I walk around the house and wear them to go grocery shopping. These are really great shoes, and the price is affordable--unlike many of the other higher known brands like Under Armour or Jordans.
I love Nike, my husband my son and I have their tennis shoes, they are nice and comfortable, fit well and have tons of fun colors and styles to choose from. I also love that they have so many options to fit everyones needs. My 3 yrs old son is already a big fan of their shoes because his feet are always comfortable while wearing them.
100% of my workout clothes are Nike and 90% of the time I wear them as my every day clothes. This brand is just so comfortable and my forever favorite. The quality is beyond anything else I have owned, nothing that requires being replaced after a few months let alone years... PLURAL! I just absolutely love Nike. Worth it all the way.
I love my Nike Flex. They are so comfortable I wear them for everyday and when I go running. They provide cushion and support so when I run I don't have pain in my ankle and knee. I also love the colors they come in.
There's no denying that Nike is expensive, but you really pay for what you get. The quality is outstanding, and there aren't a lot of brands out there that are up to par with Nike. Their products are meant to last, and they do. I always love the patterns and color selection Nike has. They really want you to stand out and feel confident.
Nike is a really good brand of shoes. If you don't have any foot issues such as high arches, or anything of that nature they can be your one and only brand. They are very good quality and have a very wide range of options to choose from.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos