4.79 / 5 based on 49,048 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Being an runner, I've tried all brands of running short out there. Nike is hands-down my favorite brands. They seem to just flow better with your body and they're definitely the most comfortable! Beware: They have multiple different styles and I vary in sizes in the different styles. You must try them on!
Best brand ever!! I love running and have found that this brand is the go to brand for my sport needs. The will hold up to the wear and tear I put them through! Not only the quality, but the comfort! Best brand buy ever!
Nike running shorts are some of my absolute favorite shorts to work out in, or to just plain look sporty and cute on a day when I really don't feel like putting effort into my outfit. They astound me with the amount of color and pattern options that they continually put out. I would label these as a "MUST HAVE"
JUST DO IT!!! even if your paycheck says no lol. Honestly I don't usually buy shoes but when I do it's gotta be Nike. Their products are just durable. Most of my other shoes are falling apart and yet my Nike's have been with me for years 💕
I use to get really bad shin splints until I switched to my Nike running shoes. I was a little skeptical because of the price (around $100) but I have been thoroughly satisfied and will continue to use them for my workout/running needs! I only wish they didn't change their shoe line up so much I know they just come out with newer and better but its hard to find a new shoe once you have fallen in love with another older model.
I absolutely love Nike shoes! I own a pair of the slides and 2 pairs of running shoes. If you can find a Nike outlet store you can really rack up on other merchandise too such as apparel and bags for really great prices!
I love Nike!!! They have the best work out gear. So many colors to choose from. Everything I own is Nike. The only thing is its kind of expensive. But if you want to look fashionable at the gym go with Nike all the way!!!
When I purchased my first pair of Nike free runs for $100 I was a bit skeptical and didn't know if they would be worth it. Now, three years later they are just starting to wear out after years of marching band. I will definitely be buying another pair. Their clothes are also great quality and worth the price.
I own multiple Nike cross-trainers and I absolutely love them! My newest pair is grey with polka dots and flourescent green/yellow laces. I get so many compliments on them and they are the perfect shoe to weight-lift in at the gym. I always wait fro Nikes to go on sale because they can get a bit expensive.
I like this nike shirt to work out and to go out on a random out because it feels good on you and it fits very good the price is a good one and can afford it i wish i could try this because is very good to any activity.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos