BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Megan K.
Grand Jct, CO
I love Nike products especially their shoes! They are definitely costly so I chose to design my own at nikeid.com this way I can pick the style, color, and even put custom words on them for the same price as buying them from the store.
Gaby R.
With Nike, you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing on most of their products. I use Nike everytime I workout. If you wish to save money definitely buy Nike at the outlets or at the clearance section of sports shops. I have found Nike in stores such as Marshalls, TJMAXX, Ross and Burlington. I love Nike shoes. They are definitely worth the money.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
Although it's a bit pricey Nike is without a count my favorite athletic clothing brand! My favorite pieces are the spandex bottoms. Both the shorts and the capris have an incredibly comfortable fit and are really good quality. I also wear the fly-knit sneakers to run and I really love them. They are comfortable and light weight.
Keilah M.
Nike running sneakers are always so comfortable! I buy them for the kids every year and they love all of them! Lots of styles to chose from as well. The clothing is way to expensive although I'd love a track suit or some tights one day!
Kelsie R.
Conover, NC
My high school team wears only NIKE products and I have never came upon a product from this company that I do not like, or better yet love. The quality is amazing and the price is very affordable. Nike is by far my favorite fitness brand.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I love love love Nike! They carry everything from baby to women's to men's everything. Sweatbands, clothes, shoes, sandals! I probably have one of everything. The fit of clothing is so comfortable and you know you're buying great quality!
river f.
Bluffton, SC
Fast pace running tanks are the best... I wear them for running, biking, yoga class, the gym... basically everything! nike is just the best the shoes are light wight and there cletes are the best for soccer, football, and even lacross so make sure to hit that button right the ---->
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I purchase all of my cross training shoes as well as sneakers for my daughters from Nike.com. They have great sales and customer support. Nike.com also carries Converse. The variety is great, and the quality is amazing. Nike shoes and apparel will last you a long time!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nike is one of my favorite brands! My kids, fiance, and myself, love all of your products! I find the toddler/youth shoes to run a size small, but that doesn't do anything to the performace! So comfortable, their clothing hokds up forever!
Karissa P.
Bridgewater, VA
I LOVE nike. The most comfortable shoes and clothing. My family always wears Nike and we have TONS of nike shoes. My daughter has thw cutest little nikes for back to school and she loves them and says they are comfortable! Which is always a plus in my book!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?