4.79 / 5 based on 51,430 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I ran cross county through high school and this was the only brad of shoes I ever ran with! Super comfortable, and long lasting. I don't run anymore, but I still shop Nike because of their comfort and looks. I love the huge variety of shoes they offer. Their clothing is also really nice and comfortable.
I love my Nike shorts and shoes, Nike is pretty much the only brand of sneaker I will buy. The clothes are incredibly comfortable and the shoes are great quality. HOWEVER- if you buy Nike from a less expensive retailer (like Kohl's), be prepared for lower quality.
Although it's a bit pricey Nike is without a count my favorite athletic clothing brand! My favorite pieces are the spandex bottoms. Both the shorts and the capris have an incredibly comfortable fit and are really good quality. I also wear the fly-knit sneakers to run and I really love them. They are comfortable and light weight.
Best shoe in the game! I have flat feet and nike is definitely one of the brands thats helps with that with adding support in their shoes. The clothing is also amazing and yes the prices can sometimes be expensive but the quality is worth it
I love Nike!! I don't workout in anything but Nike because I feel like their dry fits work the best and sports bras offer the most support. Sometimes their prices are high but the product is a higher quality so it lasts longer making it worth the price tag. If anyone ever asks me for a shoe or clothing suggestion this is also my go to!
Nike running sneakers are always so comfortable! I buy them for the kids every year and they love all of them! Lots of styles to chose from as well. The clothing is way to expensive although I'd love a track suit or some tights one day!
Nike is my go to brand for running shoes.!! I have about 5 pair in different styles and colors and I love them so much.! My favorite are the Nike Roshe shoes.! I love that they keep coming out with new styles and colors too. More to buy :)
I love Nike clothes and shoes!!! They are amazing! Is well priced, comfortable, and stylish! Their running shoes are AMAZING! So comfy! I really like their range of shoes. 10/10 I recommend to buy some shoes or some nice workout clothes.
I love the Nike brand their clothing holds up really well and their shirts feel so soft. I really am partial to the drifit hoodies, the cut and the look are great. I wish they had a wide option in their shoes though.
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I have a pair of running shoes that I got a few months ago and they are still in great shape. Nike can be a little pricey but it feels great knowing that you're putting money into high quality apparel!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos