Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,718 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love my Nikes! I have three pairs and use them for everything. I do a lot of resistance and strength training and my Nike's have never let me down. When running (on a treadmill or outside) Nike has amazing comfort. The clothes are also very comfortable. I have a Nike jacket that is wind/water resistant. I would recommend Nike to anyone!
It's a great brand overall. They have comfortable clothes that you can just stay in home with or going to the gym. It's also a great gift for your friends or family. They have really nice clothes. To working out , tees , sweaters , and sweats.
I love Nike. My PT shoes are Nike's and I wouldn't buy anything else. They fit around my feet perfect and are great for running, which I do a lot of. The shoes have lasted for a long time and I have had to do nothing except the occasional cleaning. The shoes are long lasting and durable. Nike Flex Experience Run 5 Mens Running Shoes
Let me just say I absolutely love these shoes! I have now owned 2 pair of them. The price isn't my favorite but I still buy them. They fit like socks which is nice. They feel great while I work at the hospital all day, and great when I run.
Nike makes some of the best running shoes around! Nike Free Runs are absolutely fantastic, and recently ive explored the Nike Pro Combat Fitness Clothing line and they clothes are to die for! comfortable and so stylish its always a win/win!
For the most part I love Nike! They have great work out clothing for men and women. I love their free runs but I need to find good shoes that have good grip on the bottom because the ones I've bought don't have much but they are still comfy
I absolutely love Nike! My Nike run free 5.0 are the most comfortable shoes known to man. I love that they have products in all price ranges so that everyone had the opportunity to own these products. If I had any complaints, it would be that they could make women's clothes in ALL sizes. They do have extended sizes but only on certain styles.
Nike spandex shorts are by far my favorite to run in. They are comfortable and I have found they do not ride up my legs like other brands. Their clothing is pricier but their pieces last a while so it's definitely worth the money. I'm not the biggest fan of their shoes for running but they're great for fashion and everything else is great
I have had many pairs of Nikes. I use to wear Nikes as a kid, loved them. Then as I got older have tried other brands in between and now have only Nikes. I am very happy with them, they always have cool colors and styles. They are super comfy and usually buy a couple at a time so I always have a back up pair in case I want to change out the colors.
Nike is my FAVORITE athletic store!! Love everything from the shoes, clothes, accessories! Ugh. Just can't get enough. I love going to the outlets or shopping online also since my sizes are limited. I wear a 6.5 in shoes and XS/S in clothes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos