BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa H.
I love nike. I have running shoes from shirts to jackets. I love their shoes the best. I have roshes, which are very comfortable and I recommend for everyday wear. I was fortunate enough to go to the Nike Employee store in Oregon and everything is 50%. I love Nike, it's very good quality and shoes last a long time.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike, although can get expensive, is absolutely worth every penny when it comes to work out clothes. The quality is amazing and lasts a really long time. They are always coming out with new designs and styles which I love!
Palmer R.
My go to workout brand. I love the shorts and have several pairs. They are great to throw on when you go to work out. Anything I buy from Nike is always amazing quality and lasts forever. Not always cheap-but very worth it!
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I'm obsessed with Nike tempo track dri-fit shorts. They are the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn and help me to combat the Texas heat! They are great for wearing to sleep, being active, or even just going to school. They are expensive but you can find them a little cheaper at sports stores or discount stores.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Best quality shoes. I don't go to the mall or even outlet store to buy my Nikes, I live in Orlando and in Kissimmee, FL there is a Nike Clearance Store and I get my Nike's for about $30. If you're ever near a Nike Clearance then check it out. Don't confuse this with an outlet or factory store, they are higher priced.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I love Nike brand! From the shoes, to the t shirts, to the pants, I love it all! There clothing is definitely a great quality, as are there sneakers. I think the only part the stinks about Nike is the growing prices! I remember when I used to get sneakers from there for $50, now they're like $120! Way too pricey.
Rania H.
Nike is my favorite brand in running shoes and hoodies. I shop there frequently for deals on shoes and jogging pants. Pros is that it is affordable for athletes and cons is soccer or basketball shoes can get ruined quicker.
Kiing_Samira
Arizona
I have a sporty side to Mt complicated personality so my love for nike doesn't come by surprise. I love there sweater I think they look so IG. also there shoes are life n everthting just a bit expensive. My go to store✌✌💖💖
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I bought some Nike running shoes for work (since I'm on my feet for 8 hours a day) and I love them! They are so comfortable my feet aren't throbbing at the end of the day anymore plus they have really cute designs and colors
Destiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Love all things Nike! From their work out gear, shoes, and accessories Nike never lets me down. Their items are always classics yet trendy so you can wear them forever. It's great for the whole family, and worth every penny!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?