BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Love all of Nike's products. They make quality sports apparel and shoes with cool designs. I have owned numerous pairs of their Nike Frees and love them. Could spend an entire paycheck in this store. They also make great clothing for running.
Melissa W.
Northfield, MN
I went running the other day and felt great because I was wearing all my favorite work out gear - it wasn't until after my run that I realized I was in head to toe Nike! They're functional and attractive! When I fall into a slump of not working out I just buy a new Nike top and I feel so good in it that it motivates me back onto the track!
Ashley C.
I absolutely love Nikes! I am a nurse and spend long hours on my feet, I have tried everything from special nursing clogs to sneakers. At the end of the day my feet and legs arn't aching like in other shoes. They hold up well and clean up easy.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Nike is honestly one of my favorite brands ever. I love Nike shoes and clothing. Their workout clothes are very well made while also being stylish. Their shoes are great quality and just look amazing. I can only say good things about this brand.
Danielle T.
Has always been my favorite shoe brand! I have never been disappointed with any of my Nike tennis shoes. They are great quality, durable and last a great amount of time. The price isn't out of reach and they are the most comfortable brand I've used!
Sabera Q.
Nike has great products that will last you a lifetime! Some of my favorite workout shoes are from Nike and needless to say they have lasted me years even with constant use. I would recommend this company for their quality and great designs!
Natalie B.
Love love love Nike. I probably wear an outfit of 90% Nike clothing every other day. My sister in law works there so I naturally own a lot of stuff. I won't buy any other tennis shoes. They are stylish and comfortable. Their yoga pants are great at shaping, and they even have jackets that I wear on my nights out. I will always recommend!
Arri A.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely the best quality shoe brand for running shoes! They're very comfortable and very affordable!! I even love their toddler shoes for my daughter I wouldn't buy any other brand for her to go outside and run it they're amazing quality and they have so many stylish shoes to pick from and so many colors you just can't go wrong
Brittany S.
Carleton, MI
I just ordered a hood and workout top from Nike... I am in love to say the least! The material is stretchy and comfortable. I myself have never had a bad experience with Nike! All my clothing items/ shoes from this company last me for years!
I've only tried their leggings and sneakers and their sneakers are the most comfortable, high quality, sneakers I've ever owned. I was so excited when I first bought my first pair and I'll definitely come back and try more sneakers and leggings. The leggings are also a high quality fabric and extremely comfortable for an everyday use.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?