4.79 / 5 based on 48,964 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I got these in the exclusive leopard print and they are the cutest! Not only can i go jogging with them but they are trendy. They are super light and comfortable. However they do kind of make your feet look funky i guess because of how the shoe is designed. Would def buy more pairs they have such a great variety.
The Nike clothing line is really comfortable. It's a little pricy but it's worth it in the end. Nike shoes are good but not ad good as the cheaper brands honestly. They will hold up for a long time by not as long as you would hope for so if you want shoes that will last a while I don't recommend this brand.
Although price is higher on Nike products I have sustained a positive reputation with the brand having bought running shoes from other brands and just not being satisfied. But also their clothes just fits great and doesn't keep sweat sticking to me. I love the bright colors as well found in all of their products.
This brand has always being one of my favorite ones when it comes on buying sport shoes and clothes for the gym! Great quality clothes and the prices are okay!!!! I always get my things on sale and buy them at NIKE OUTLET!!!
I bought a pair of these shoes to wear at work I am on my feet all day on concrete floors so I needed a shoe to provide me with comfort. These shoes did the job. They are very flexible and sometimes I forgot I was even wearing them. They also kept my feet very cool I could sometimes even feel a breeze through them.
The Nike brand has always been in my closet for years! From sneakers, and thermal gear. Very fashionable, so you can look cute at the gym and run errands in style! I shop at Dicks sporting goods and TJ Maxx for my Nike gear.
I bought these shoes back in December and I am still in love with them. I wear them everyday to the Gym for Zumba, Weight Lifting, Running. They are perfect for every activity that I do. They are comfortable and lightweight and don't bother my feet at all. I love them so much that I am wanting to buy a second pair!
You need running shoes? Stylish shoes? Working shoes? Or just a pair to show off?! Nike is the brand for you, they have so many options. I personally love shopping online to find best deals and in outlets. I love this brand
Nike will always be my go to athletic brand. Truly legendary. I will pick Nike work out clothes, Nike shoes, Nike fuelbands, Nike socks over any other athletic brand out there. Adidas will probably have to come in 2nd, but admittedly I have no Adidas shoes (I think I have 1 Adidas sports bra). NIKE is #1 always!
My go to workout and running gear. From the top to the bottom! I can't go into an outlet store of Nike and not buy something! Leggings, shorts, tank tops, and of course shoes!! I always buy shoes, self proclaimed shoe lover!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos