4.79 / 5 based on 51,317 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love the Nike brand. From leggings, to shorts, to shoes, to any other gear. I love the compression outfits for working out because everything stay still and I love the fleece for running errands when it’s a little chilly outside! Chances are I’m always wearing at least one piece of Nike apparel, even if it’s just socks!
I think Nike shoes look really cool, but they lack in comfort and in quality. Majority of the shoes I have bought from Nike had what felt like styrofoam bottoms, and the inside had little to no arch support. I would say some of the running shoes are decent but the “fashion” sneakers should remain just that, fashion only.
For my job I’m required to wear athletic apparel. Nike is my go to when it comes to buying clothes for work and just for casual wear. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I’ve bought. The fit is great for both tops and bottoms. The price can be kind of high, but I’m willing to pay a bit more for a quality product.
I mainly go to the store to buy shoes, socks, or gym clothes. Everything is good quality and is always coming out with new and trendy shoes. The Nike store never fails to impress me. And I’m pretty sure everybody at least once in a lifetime needs to buy at least one thing from the Nike store because it’s just necessary.
I love Nike as a brand but mostly their shoes! I have multiple pairs of Nike Prestos and their by far my favorite. They’re so comfortable and they come in the most adorable colors. I typically pay a bit of $100 which I think is super affordable when you consider that the quality of the shoe will last a while. Love Nike!
Love Nike products. I typically shop online but will sometimes go into the store my new favorites are the Nike Vapormaxs in gray! I absolutely love them. Working in my industry you are always customer facing meeting with clients and looking your best is important. The Vapormaxs are extremely comfortable and look great.
I like Nike. I own a few pairs of shoes from there and also I own some headbands too. I like the headbands but I think they could be cheaper. I like my shoes but the fronts always seem to get ripped up easily. I play volleyball and the two pairs I’ve gotten don’t have much grip, but they look nice and they’re very comfy
This is one of the main stores that I go to if I need good quality sports wear! My shopping experience are always good considering that there is also good music and the Atmosphere is very comfortable to me! I definitely will recommend this store to anything that wants good quality and comfy clothing
Is there really much to say about Nike. I love this brand. Even impressed with the brand marketing of their products. They’ve created much prestige around NIKE. So much so that everyone around the globe wants to own one. I have loved every Nike shoe I’ve ever purchased and will continue to be a huge fan of the brand.
all my tennis shoes are nikes. they are so comfortable and hold up so well. they have so many great styles and some are very affordable especially for the quality. even the more expensive ones are worth it!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos