BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Irene Y.
Vestal
I’m a Nike girl. I only buy Nike and only wear Nike when working out. I don’t how my love for Nike became like this but I’m not even complaining. It may be how the brand is so simple (the check!! LOVE THE CHECK ❤️❤️ or the swoosh). I feel victorious when I wear Nike (I mean the goddess of victory is Nike haha).

Alright, real talk, I wear Nike because I think it’s super simple and comfortable. I think the shoes are great for running and training (there is a difference in which ones to wear for both). I think Nike spends a lot of time making the shoes look good. I honestly do because there are so many I want to buy. I used to be a footwear associate and I’m not going to lie and tell you I didn’t push everyone towards Nike. I think Nike may have less cushioning or support than other brands, but it really depends on which style you’re looking for. Nike runs smaller than other shoes so get a size up if you have to. If you need arch support, add insoles if you need to.

Nike’s apparel is also very compatible with other things you wear. I feel like I could wear the apparel and I don’t have to be going to the gym or going for a run.

I’m biased because I started with Nike when I first started running track and field. I still wear Nike because I just stuck with what I had and what I knew I loved. Give Nike a try. I highly recommend (as you can tell 😅😅).
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I love Nike Stores! I’ve shopped there for years. Anytime I’m in need of a good pair of tennis shoes or shoes for running, I know I can depend on that store to have what I’m looking for. I have kids that are in sports and I’m able to find the cleats and track shoes they need at a price I know I can afford. They so many styles to choose from and carry womens, men’s, AND children’s shoes. They also carry sports gear as well, so it’s like a one stop shopping center for my family. The quality is always great and there are usually sales going on to save even more money. I highly recommend this stor to everyone, no matter what type of shoe you’re needing!
Emily J.
Yes, I do really like Nike. They have pretty good quality items that are stylish.
However, one big problem I have with this brand is the price of the items. Don't get me wrong, some items are worth it.
However, most really aren't. I know that I had a pair of Nike leggings and they tore after me playing soccer for a few minutes.
That is just not okay if you are going to pay a price that, in fact, isn't cheap whatsoever for any of there items. I did manage to fix it, but still, it really shouldn't of happened.
Overall, I would recommend just skipping and purchases different clothing. However, most of their shoes are worth it.
Katiee M.
Glendale, AZ
I love Nike. I have extremely high arches so I can only wear certain running shoes without buying custom insoles, like I went through 4 pairs in 2 months because I would get blisters on my arches from running a mile. Nike shoes fit my arch so well that I never have this issue with any of their shoes, doesn’t matter the style. Additionally their workout clothes fit and feel great while on. They stay in place, for the most part, instead of sliding as you workout like I’ve noticed some other do.
Jill L.
Union, NJ
I have purchased two very similar shoes from Nike. They're the Women's Free Run. I love them so much. They look almost like socks and they don't have a raised heel. I love how comfortable they are and how they conform to my feet. I love that they come in different colors. The ones I have now are in purple and I get so many compliments from them and they honestly still look pretty new despite me using it quite frequently. I only buy my running shoes from Nike because I trust them so much.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Nike makes great quality clothes, shoes, and other accesories. I've never had anything rip or even get worn down to the point of not being able to wear them. The one bad thing I will say is that the prices are very high and I think even woth their quiality it is still way too much. I would be willing to give them more of my money if I could jusify the prices but as of now I will only buy shoes from them every 2 years and other items only if their on a final sale.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I recently started buying items from Nike. I bought 2 pairs of shoes that are both amazing quality. One pair I ordered online and the shipping was free and arrived about 3 days after I purchased my order. I was so surprised and happy; I have never encountered a store that had such a quick shopping process. Most Nike products are expensive but at worth the money because of the high quality products.
Taylir W.
I love Nike’s athletic wear. Their gym clothes are so cute and comfortable and since Nike is always running some kind of sale you can usually shop your favorite items at a discounted price. They always have leggings that fit me which is a hard thing to find sometimes. I also like how the whole family can shop their too. I am not too fond of their shoes but all their clothing is great!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Love my nike shoes. Nikes are pretty much the only brand of running, training, or casual shoes I buy. I feel like i know my size and I am comfortable knowing how things fit through Nike. The nice thing about Nike and I’m sure other shoe brands do this, is once you become a member they will begin to give you discounts and coupons to save money on your next purchase. Those come right in handy!
Kat J.
TX
Fashionista Expert
Good quality, but a little overrated in my opinion. The only Nike stuff I own is what I’ve gotten from the thrift store. They’re overpriced for my personal budget, but I don’t mind buying their products secondhand/on sale since it’s still a good quality brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?