BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Oh my gosh I love all of Nike's products. I have tank tops, shorts, sports bras, leggings, pull overs and shoes. I am a die hard Nike fan and will never chose Under Armor or Adidas over it. Nikes sports products can't be beat and are of the BEST quality. My Nike tennis shoes are the most comfortable and the cutest too. Nike has a wide variety of styles and colors that are perfect for everyone.

Also, my mamaw has severe arthritis and has bought Brooks tennis shoes in the past for her foot problems and recently bought Nikes that she prefers so much more. She wears them all the time now and she says they fell great on her feet!
Carissa A.
I will only spend money on Nike sneakers. I think their active wear is over priced.

I own a few pairs of Nike sneakers. 2 pairs of Free Runs, another pair of runners (can't think of the name), and two pairs of Tanjuns.

I've had two of these since 2012 and they're JUST starting to wear out on me...and these are sneakers that I use daily for the gym.

They're true to size, SO comfortable, and they come in a multitude of styles and colors. I have blue and lime green, white and mint green, black and white, black and turquoise...they all look great.

The running sneakers hold up very well - I do HIIT cardio on the treadmill a few days a week. My feet never hurt with these.

The Tanjuns are my favorite. I have one pair for the gym and one pair for going out / wearing to work. I work in the city, so I do a lot of walking, and the Tanjuns are very comfortable and make it easy to run when trying to catch the subway or bus. :)

They can be a little pricey, but they last so long that I think it's worth it for the SNEAKERS. Clothes, eh, you can definitely get cheaper and better active wear elsewhere. Still recommend the brand.
sarah o.
I've been a fan of their various running shoes for decades. Every 500 miles I'll shop either in-store or online for their newest lightweight creations. I have small narrow feet and most of their running shoes fit me comfortably. It's a bonus that they're kawaii and timelessly fashionable too. I prefer to buy online via nike.com since I know most of their line of running shoes. Oh don't forget to log into Ebates before making your purchase. Every bit of cash back counts :) Anywho, if I see a new arrival of running shoes online, I like to read the reviews and search for comments like "too tight" or "thin" lol. If I see those, then bingo I found my next pair. Their varieties of blacks and greys are fantastic. Love how they make such neutral shades so fun visually. Nice job!
Sarah B.
Their quality of clothing and shoes are always top notch. I cannot always afford full-price apparel or shoes, so I often shop at the Outlet to save money and they usually have great sales at their outlets. Shoes have always fit true to size and lasted for several years, based on the wear and tear. Clothing is always comfy, but just right when it comes to my fitness routine. I love volt, which is a neon yellow or green (based on your perspective), so I tend to gravitate towards that color a lot. I thoroughly enjoy their spandex shorts, whether for working out or for wearing underneath dresses or skirts. Very seamless and not bulky. If you’re going to invest your money on something, like shoes, Nike is definitely one of my top brands for sneakers.
Melissa B.
What can I say? I’m a Nike girl. Always have been-Always will be. It’s a little frustrating when I have to physically go into a Nike store to get my shoes instead of being able to purchase them online and wait for thee anticipated arrival in the mail because every single style of yours is a different size for me. Haha! I really wanted some of those ‘Air Max’ but when I got them, they were a half size too big because my other pair of Nike are 8 1/2 and didn’t have any in a size 8 at the warehouse. All good though. After checking your site today, I noticed that they aren’t on there but, what was on there was even better. #AirJordan1RebelXX, #KobeADNXT360, #AirMax2017 and the #AirForce1UpstepLX shoes. I’M IN LOVE... I’d just like to point out that you are the first company that I’ve ever given a 5-Star rating to and will continue to do so because your shoes have never disappointed me and when and if they ever do, I’ll be the first to let you know. On a side note, I’d thoroughly enjoy customizing my own shoes in the near future. For myself, it’s not just about the merchandise. No. It’s so much more than that for me. I also love what your company stands for. I love what #PhilKnight is doing and I completely agree— “Change happens when people come together.” Nike
Emma P.
I have been getting Nike’s since I was a little kid and all of their shoes are amazing to me. Very comfortable fits and their clothing is so simply cute to me. I play soccer so I always get the mercurials and I haven’t changed for the past 11 years, and I don’t plan to. They have a very slim fitting shoe line I would say for athletic shoes and soccer shoes (specifically mercurials) so if you have tiny and thing feet like myself you’d love these. Also their running shorts are another go to for me. They have a lining in them which I love cause it makes them fit me even better. Gotta love Nike!
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Nike is a classic athletic clothing brand that doesn't disappoint. Anything I have ever purchased from them is always of the best quality and is also very stylish for fitness clothing. I am a huge fan of their shoes and hats in particular and they are the only brand of running shoes I like to buy from due to their durability, comfort and wide selection of styles.
The only downside to Nike is it is pretty expensive but you pay for good quality.
I bought their Women's Nike 'Free 5.0' Running Shoe, Size 8 M - White recently and absolutely love them! They look great for working out or with a causal outfit.
Denise P.
brooklyn
Nike products are truly the best! I especially love their Nike vintage sportswear women’s hoodie! Super cute, super comfortable and not to mention stylish! I usually wear a medium or large in these hoodies and I literally wear it as much as possible during my down time! You can literally wear it on so many different occasions; the movies, shopping, the grocery store or even the gym! I absolutely love the vintage look and how soft the material is. It also comes in such pretty hues to choose from. I also love the Nike fleece women’s hoodie it goes above your neck line making it very warm and convenient on those chilly fall/ winter days. With Nike you can be cute and comfortable all at once. I think that’s why I love Nike products so much!
Haley S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Favorite athletic brand compared to Adidas, lululemon, reebok, underarmor, etc. I own so many sweatpants, t-shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, bras, shorts, and shoes. They're very comfortable, especially since it has the most comforting material. It's also true to size, even when it can be a little stretchy. I've owned some of the products mentioned for years, and none of them have ever been worn out. This should be the brand that everyone talks about because it's worth the hype!! I'm proud to be a Nike fan/lover, and I can't wait to buy more products.
Regina S.
I love the Nike brand; I will say overall in shoes it maybe my favorite. I’ve had majority of my nikes for years, and they last. But I will say I am a sneaker head where I constantly wipe them down before I place them back in the box. But I noticed out of my adidas and k Swiss the color and shape of my nikes stay in good condition and doesn’t fade. Forsure if you don’t have a pair get a pair and if your lucky and live near an outlet get over there bc they have some of the best prices. I was able to get a pair of Cortez’s for $14. 😉
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?