Sierra B.

Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?

North Edwards
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I prefer Nike because they fit my feet better.
Haley A.
Sam S.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
2 months, 1 week ago
Adidas. I am on the plus size and have wide feet and Nike carries like four items for me and that is it. Adidas has an amazing selection that suits my needs better.
North Edwards
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I prefer Nike because they fit my feet the best and are the most comfortable for me to wear.
Agne B.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I actually prefer Adidas , I feel like Adidas makes all the clothing designs way better and nicer and they use better fabric but that my opinion
Margaret R.
Adidas
Regina S.
Regina S.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Nike all day. I’m a sneaker head & I use to love the addidas brand but I haven’t really been liking the quality of the shoes & the selection isn’t to great. & it doesn’t help that I was on the Nike website a few days ago and they have shoes that are extremely similar.
5 months ago