Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
San Diego, CA

What's your favorite pair of nike shoe?
Ellie  J.
Ellie J.
Aug. 29, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
The running shoes!
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
Sept. 27, 2013, 2:03 p.m.
I have the limited edition Tiffany Nike Lunarglides (made for the 2012 Nike Women's Marathon). LOVE them so much! I don't run in them, Nike make horrible running shoes in my opinion - either too much cushioning or not enough - but my Tiffany Nikes are just the prettiest things and I wear them all the time for walks etc.
Tom R.
Tom R.
Sept. 22, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
AirMax they have so many different kinds it makes it hard to choose!
Katie T.
Sept. 18, 2013, 10:44 a.m.
The Nike Air Max Fushion are great for Cross training activities. I bike, weight lift, do cardio, and walk in these shoes. They have good support and the right amount of cushion. It isn't uncommon for me to switch to new shoes every 6 months and my current pair is going on 9 months
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sept. 15, 2013, 4:25 p.m.
I really like how light the nike free but don't feel like it gives me the best ankle support when I'm running on uneven running surfaces (i.e. gravel trail)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sept. 13, 2013, 9:38 p.m.
Nike Dual Fusion! I love all of the Nike products, awesome colors, awesome status. However, a lot of the new shoes made for running are not as supportive of weaker joints such as knees and ankles. The Dual Fusions give that support and cushion. Even if you don't need the support they will feel great on your feet!
Katie T.
Sept. 12, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
I just bought a pair of the Nike Free Runner. Love them! They are so lightweight and comfy. They also work great for my cross training days!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Sept. 12, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
Nikefree
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Sept. 11, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
Nike Free 5.0
Jason F.
Jason F.
Sept. 11, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
Nike SB Tiffany's and Nike Janoskis in Mint