Stevie L.
Tulare, Ca
What is the best running shoe they make?
Sandra C.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Lexington, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
Would definitely say any of the Nike Free shoes, but I highly recommend the free 5.0. Additionally, you can search shoes by particular type (i.e. Running) or you can look in the description of the shoe and you will find what each shoe is best used for.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Barrington, NH
3 years, 6 months ago
The Rosherun's are NOT made for running by any means, so I would not recommend those for that particular type of activity. Rosherun's are a sportswear shoe, made for an everyday/casual type of wearing pattern. If you are seeking running shoes, look into the Lunarglide, Pegasus, Flyknit Lunar, and/or Free 5.0. Hope this helps! :)
David V.
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
I would not recommend Nike Roshe Run for distance running, that is for sure. although it has "run" on the name, very light and comfortable they are not made for running extensively. I would recommend the Nike Free's, depending on your type of feet and how you like the support of the shoe to be when running, you have choices in the 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 respectively.
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
3 years, 6 months ago
I love the rosche, I use them in my training daily, walking, running, everywhere actually. They are so comfortable!!
margo m.
margo m.
3 years, 7 months ago
I have run my entire life and the past 6 years have worn the pegasus. If you need a neutral shoe its great!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Anaheim, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
The Nike Free Runs 5.0. They come in a wide variety of colors (you can customize the shoe on the nike website too!), they are light weight, and fashionable. You can even wear them with regular clothing and it'll look great! I wear mine to track practice every day and they are really comfortable and worth the price :)
Haja C.
Haja C.
Tacoma, WA
3 years, 7 months ago
The nike 5.0 is my favorite! I customized a pair of nikeID 5's and they are so comfortable!
Steve G.