Laura R.
Goderich, ON

Danae Lisbeth N.
Danae Lisbeth N.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
nike , es calidad, y variedad en todos sus productos que maneja
Kimberly M.
Nike is my go to shoe.
Sofi P.
Sofi P.
6 months ago
buenisismo dan gran soporte en losentrenamientos
Nicole A.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 1
A shoe is a shoe, but I don't know what it is because I gravitate more towards the Nike Brand. I have 11 pair, some casual and some workout.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year, 4 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They are good, durable sneakers and last for years. I use them everyday and when I play volleyball and run.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Palembang, Indonesia
Really good
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
1 year, 5 months ago
Really good, my sports have been with me for years and they are still new.
Alexus G.
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I bought my first pair last year and they are the top favorite sneakers ive ever owned