Jaclyn G.

Delakshi L.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, absolutely worth the price:)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I think so. I feel like Nike has better arch support than most sneaker brands. I've always been really happy with mine, and they last a long time.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield , IL
3 years, 6 months ago
I think they are but I always get the cheaper shoes.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I think they are special if you shop at a retail store who has sales prices and in store promotion coupons for percentages off.
Kalia L.
Kalia L.
Saint Paul, MN
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! And not all of them get extremely pricey as far as I know.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I used to ask myself the same thing until I bought my first pair. It's a quality product that lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Brookfield, WI
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes they're products last a long time and are great quality and worth the investment!