Ainsley G.
I need a shoe that is supportive for my ankle, and used for all types of workouts from burpees, to squat series, weightlifting a lot of lateral moves. Suggestions?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Fontana, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
Any of the Nike Training shoes. avoid the free runs. they will be a "barefoot" type feel and give you close to ZERO ankle support. the Training shoes have a wider foot base so they will be better suited for what you need!
Shane G.
Shane G.
3 years, 8 months ago
Get the Nike Hyperfuses. They are stylish, have great ankle support, and not expensive like the Kobe 9. For 105 you can have a great shoe for your activities.
brittany j.
brittany j.
3 years, 9 months ago
I do forsure i don't wear anyother tennis shoes .... if it anit nike its not onmy feet .
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
3 years, 9 months ago
I would say NIKE is the shoe. I go to the gym, workout at the beach, take classes etc. I used other shoes and I always go back to NIKE. They are very supportive. I would also suggest you can pick them up for cheaper at Nordstrom Rack.
Joe F.
Joe F.
Royal Oak , MI
3 years, 9 months ago
Kobe Bryant 9. You will have to pay more for them but the ankle support you are looking for is there in spades. It is a basketball shoe which is acceptable for working out in. Stay Healthy!