Hailey A.

How is the durability of the Nike workout apparel?

kitty O.
kitty O.
2 years, 6 months ago
LOve the durability and the quality. Last a long time .
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 6 months ago
It's decent. I haven't had as much luck with Nike running shoes as I have had with Saucany, but that might be because my Nikes have all been Frees, which have thinner soles. They're great gym shoes though!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
2 years, 7 months ago
Not only durable, but comfortable and flattering as well.
julie a.
julie a.
2 years, 7 months ago
They seem to last a while. My kids usually outgrow the shoes before they are worn out
Chichi I.
Chichi I.
Big Rapids, MI
2 years, 7 months ago
Very durable! they last for a long time, but so does some other cheaper brands
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
2 years, 7 months ago
I have been very happy with every Nike product I have bought. I have four children, two of which are athletes, and I am a tennis shoe junkie so I buy tons of Nike. Between tee shirts, shorts, socks, backpacks, workout pants, and football equipment - everything is always the highest quality.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
About average. Some cheaper brands I have purchased last about the same, if not longer.
Carmel M.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
2 years, 8 months ago
While I really like their clothing, I have found the running shoes don't last as long as other brands.
Destany K.
Destany K.
2 years, 8 months ago
Amazing! Nike and Puma brands are my top two!! They are light but good quality at the same time, while also making you look amazing! ;)