Hailey A.
Hailey A.

How is the durability of the Nike workout apparel?
kitty O.
kitty O.
Oct. 10, 2015, 4:24 p.m.
LOve the durability and the quality. Last a long time .
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Oct. 2, 2015, 6:44 p.m.
It's decent. I haven't had as much luck with Nike running shoes as I have had with Saucany, but that might be because my Nikes have all been Frees, which have thinner soles. They're great gym shoes though!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Sept. 20, 2015, 10:10 a.m.
Not only durable, but comfortable and flattering as well.
julie a.
julie a.
Sept. 2, 2015, 8:40 p.m.
They seem to last a while. My kids usually outgrow the shoes before they are worn out
Chichi I.
Chichi I.
Aug. 27, 2015, 12:07 p.m.
Very durable! they last for a long time, but so does some other cheaper brands
Christina T.
Christina T.
Aug. 24, 2015, 11:24 a.m.
I have been very happy with every Nike product I have bought. I have four children, two of which are athletes, and I am a tennis shoe junkie so I buy tons of Nike. Between tee shirts, shorts, socks, backpacks, workout pants, and football equipment - everything is always the highest quality.
Aug. 23, 2015, 1:07 p.m.
About average. Some cheaper brands I have purchased last about the same, if not longer.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Aug. 13, 2015, 11:38 a.m.
While I really like their clothing, I have found the running shoes don't last as long as other brands.
Destany F.
Destany F.
Aug. 11, 2015, 11:37 p.m.
Amazing! Nike and Puma brands are my top two!! They are light but good quality at the same time, while also making you look amazing! ;)
peter g.
peter g.
Aug. 10, 2015, 3:19 a.m.
For me good
Hil P.
Hil P.
Aug. 7, 2015, 7:29 p.m.
I've noticed they are pretty durable
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
Aug. 4, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
I have had clothing items last me for years and the shoes last a reasonable amount of miles for me!
Misty R.
Ive had mine for 2 years now. and i only wear them for working out
M D.
M D.
July 24, 2015, 1:21 a.m.
Nike workout apparel will last for a long time, so it's pretty durable.
C R.
It is very durable
Bernadette C.
Bernadette C.
July 20, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
I've been wearing their running capris for 4 years now and absolutely love them. Still wear originals I got 4 years ago and no issues.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
July 15, 2015, 4:54 p.m.
I say it is pretty durable.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
July 13, 2015, 2:08 p.m.
I think they last as long, or longer than other brands in the same price point.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
July 11, 2015, 8:53 a.m.
I think the durability is very good! Products are pricey but worth it. Just be careful to get the right size. I find that their shoes and some apparel run small.
Grant G.
Grant G.
July 8, 2015, 11:35 p.m.
Pretty well
Faith B.
Faith B.
July 7, 2015, 11 p.m.
Haha yep it happens all the time.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
July 7, 2015, 12:32 a.m.
Its great really recommend it
Kel M.
Kel M.
July 6, 2015, 4:10 p.m.
I found that their shoes are very durable. Either way podiatrists will tell you to replace your running shoes at least once a year. also I found out the hard way that if you useI found that their shoes are very durable. Either way and I will tell you to replace your running shoes at least once a year. Also I found out the hard way that is you use running shoes for work or if you're on your feet a lotwalking, you need to put heel lifts in them. Because they have a heel dip which is not good if you're just walking
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
July 6, 2015, 1:39 p.m.
Its pretty good
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
July 2, 2015, 7:21 a.m.
I have had my Nike free runs for about 3 years and they are just now starting to show signs of tearing!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
July 1, 2015, 7:39 p.m.
My Nike clothes have yet to wear out in the least, though I will say a pair of sneakers I bought didn't last quite as long as I'd hoped. I mean they aren't un-wearable or anything, definitely still plenty good, but the toe and sides have worn down considerably (I wear them to dance in a lot). Another pair I had were an older style, and the rubber base actually came unglued. Not sure what was up with those... But generally very good.
June 28, 2015, 7 p.m.
I notice a difference in the shoes but not so much the clothing. Some of my cheaper workout clothes last just as long, if not longer!
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
June 26, 2015, 3:23 p.m.
Amazing! I have some of their shoes from 4 years ago and they are still in amazing condition even after being worn every day!
Catalina K.
Catalina K.
June 25, 2015, 8:59 p.m.
Great durability. I've had some items for years!
raevan s.
raevan s.
June 22, 2015, 5:12 p.m.
Nike apparel is very good quality i have had some of my nike pieces for years
Grace C.
Grace C.
June 12, 2015, 4:29 p.m.
Pretty durable
Cheyenne  F.
Cheyenne F.
May 26, 2015, 1:22 p.m.
The only way the clothes will fall apart or get ratty is if you work out in the same clothes everyday for like a year. The quality is awesome and they last a long time so the price is worth it.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Jan. 27, 2015, 10:06 p.m.
Very durable!
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Jan. 26, 2015, 2:48 p.m.
Great quality and durability. I wear mine as everyday wear so they generally get used more. Love it!
Dev N.
Dev N.
Jan. 14, 2015, 4:57 p.m.
Depends on how often you are wearing them. But they are great quality.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Jan. 5, 2015, 10:43 p.m.
I've had stuff for a very long time, but I make a point to go easy on them especially when I wash them.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Jan. 4, 2015, 8:48 p.m.
They are good for years Have have a lot of Nike produc I love theim so much
Tori F.
Tori F.
Jan. 4, 2015, 6:10 p.m.
Very durable. They can last years.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jan. 1, 2015, 10:16 p.m.
I think it's pretty durable! I have shorts that I've had for YEARS and they're just as good as when I first got them. My yoga pants from them have stretched out a little but that seems to be the case for most workout leggings/yogas.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Dec. 30, 2014, 6:32 p.m.
I think they are very durable! I have a pair of shorts I have had for over three years and I wear them at least once a week and they still look fabulous!
Anthony L.
Anthony L.
Dec. 29, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
Great, most products have 2 year warranty but everything I've had I've only had to use the warranty once on some beat up soccer cleats.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Dec. 23, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
Great! I still have a pair from 4 years ago and I use this specific pair for obstacle course races.
Liz B.
It is super durable
Alexiss C.
Alexiss C.
Dec. 22, 2014, 1:46 a.m.
The durability is pretty great especially the shoes but their sweats are nice too and comfy!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Dec. 18, 2014, 11:10 p.m.
It is super durable! I have some nike stuff that I have had for 5 years. It holds up really well.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Dec. 18, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
I absolutely love Nike apparel. It lasts a really long time for the amount that I use it. I tend to do gym work outs, zumba, runs, and a lot more in most of their fitness apparel. It is very durable. I also love finding it on sale because then you are really getting a deal.
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Dec. 18, 2014, 12:07 p.m.
I love nike workout apparel. At first it seems a little pricey but it holds up after many uses in all types of climates and various workouts. I prefer this to reebok and other brands.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Dec. 18, 2014, 11:54 a.m.
The durability of nike material is the best!

Join Now