Kathy C.
Hagerstown, MD

How do you feel about Nike dropping Armstrong?

Melissa M.
I'm annoyed considering that they stuck by Tiger Woods
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
5 years, 8 months ago
I agree with it. It's only fair.
Sherri-Gae S.
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
5 years, 8 months ago
It's about time they should have done this from the first hint of drug use.
Salina M.
Salina M.
Westford, MA
5 years, 8 months ago
I completely agree with them for dropping Armstrong.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Patterson, CA
5 years, 9 months ago
I think they should, he isn't a good representation of the brand.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
5 years, 9 months ago
I feel that it's probably in their best interest. With all the new doping info coming out every week it's best that they not be associated with that.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 9 months ago
I think they should. I think they should have dropped tiger woods as well, and michael vick too... how come what armstrong did was worse than the other 2??? I think they all should have been dropped.
Faith B.