Gracie K.
Gracie K.
Fort Mill, SC

Do you like the nike brand athletic shorts, or do you buy off brand?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Aug. 19, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
I prefer the NIKE brand when it comes to running shorts due to their fit and comfort.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Aug. 12, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
NIKE! Love their dry fit fabric. Keeps you "DRY" and fits nice and comfortably.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
July 26, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
Nike spandex shorts are the only ones that stay down. Others roll up, definitely worth buying!
Maria G.
Maria G.
July 23, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
I buy the athletic shoes and bras which I love and were worth the money. I have one pair of shorts and one pair of pants. I'd buy more shorts if I have the money.
Emma O.
Emma O.
July 21, 2013, 9:55 p.m.
I definitely prefer Nike shorts but sometimes I don't have the money for them so I do buy off brand which to me are just as good.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
July 21, 2013, 11:03 a.m.
I always buy Nike brand shoes and running shorts
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
July 20, 2013, 10:23 p.m.
I like the Nike brand, as they retain sweat better and come in different sizes and types to fit the type of sport. For example, tighter shorts for soccer and more flowing shorts for basketball.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
July 19, 2013, 3:56 p.m.
I LOVE the Nike shorts! They fit better than most off brands and hold up well.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
July 19, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
I personally love the Nike ones because I feel they have more variety of colors, however if you're on a strict budget and need a few pair, then the inexpensive ones do the trick. They might not last as long but will do for a quick fix!
Jenae W.
Jenae W.
July 19, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
I always buy nike brand shorts. I think they tend to be more comfortable and better fitted for me for almost any activity. But, most off brands would probably be a safe buy also!
Allison V.
Allison V.
July 17, 2013, 7:23 p.m.
Honestly the nike brand may be a bit more expensive, but to me they're better quality and last longer. You just have to find them for a good price, like at the outlet or occasionally I find great deals at ross or marshalls

Join Now