Gracie K.
Fort Mill, SC
Do you like the nike brand athletic shorts, or do you buy off brand?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
I prefer the NIKE brand when it comes to running shorts due to their fit and comfort.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
NIKE! Love their dry fit fabric. Keeps you "DRY" and fits nice and comfortably.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
4 years, 3 months ago
Nike spandex shorts are the only ones that stay down. Others roll up, definitely worth buying!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
I buy the athletic shoes and bras which I love and were worth the money. I have one pair of shorts and one pair of pants. I'd buy more shorts if I have the money.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Jefferson, OH
4 years, 4 months ago
I definitely prefer Nike shorts but sometimes I don't have the money for them so I do buy off brand which to me are just as good.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Melbourne , Fl
4 years, 4 months ago
I always buy Nike brand shoes and running shorts
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I like the Nike brand, as they retain sweat better and come in different sizes and types to fit the type of sport. For example, tighter shorts for soccer and more flowing shorts for basketball.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
4 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE the Nike shorts! They fit better than most off brands and hold up well.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I personally love the Nike ones because I feel they have more variety of colors, however if you're on a strict budget and need a few pair, then the inexpensive ones do the trick. They might not last as long but will do for a quick fix!
Jenae W.
Jenae W.
Wahpeton, ND
4 years, 4 months ago
I always buy nike brand shorts. I think they tend to be more comfortable and better fitted for me for almost any activity. But, most off brands would probably be a safe buy also!