Eryka C.
Eryka C.
Oak park, Mi

Do you feel that Nike carries some of the most comfortable sneakers on the market?
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Sept. 11, 2014, 5:54 p.m.
I believe so :)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
June 3, 2014, 8:22 p.m.
Absolutely! I have only ever owned Nike's for my workouts! They've always been the most comfortable I have tried on.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
May 30, 2014, 4:08 a.m.
I would say so, they have different models of sneakers that range for different activities such as just for style, running hiking to even cleats
ciera m.
Yes I love mine
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
May 29, 2014, 3:06 a.m.
Absolutely! I'm on my feet all the time at work and I'm active outside of work. The ONLY tennis shoe I can wear that doesn't leave my feet in pain are Nikes. They are priced reasonably too.
BRITTNEY L.
Yes I love mine
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
May 22, 2014, 10:11 p.m.
I really do think they do.. i have used other running shoes and i have gotten shin splints from them. i do a lot of running and i swear by nike
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
May 22, 2014, 8:41 a.m.
I think they do. I had one pair that lasted years and I was so sad to let them go.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
May 20, 2014, 2:17 p.m.
I would agree! I've bought different brands, and nothing really compares to Nike. I like them best for the support of my feet.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 18, 2014, 2:05 p.m.
Yes - I love all of my Nike shoes - always the ones that I pick when working out/running.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
May 13, 2014, 11:57 a.m.
I agree totally! Nike had the most comfortable shoe, after a long hard day of mileage my mikes are the shoes to go to even if I did just run in them. (:
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
May 13, 2014, 12:48 a.m.
Greetings Eryka, Nike definitely designs and manufactures some of the most comfortable sneakers on the market. One of my favorite Nike shoes is the Rosheruns. Rosheruns are one of Nike's cheapest models of footwear because there are not many materials and technologies that go into the shoe. I have around eight pairs of Roshe's (all of which the uppers are made of different materials) and have not been disappointed by any of them. When I wear Roshe's I feel as if I am constantly walking on pillows. Try them out and tell me what you think! :)
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
May 10, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
They make some great shoes,but not the best. They're top of the line when it comes to fashionable and trendy but for running Asics has them beat by a long shot. It's not always design that makes the best sneaker.
David V.
David V.
May 1, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
Nike stays current with technologies applied to shoes these days when it comes to comfort. I will also say they are amongst the best when it comes to choosing a pair (nike free, flyknit, roshe run, air max). I believe they are the only company to give you such a variety. The only negative I can speak of is the pricing, but with that said, you get what you pay for.
Chantee L.
Chantee L.
April 30, 2014, 12:44 a.m.
I don't think Nike makes shoes that are made to wear for long periods of time. I love my Nike's but only wear them when weightlifting because I find that I don't need a lot of support then. I don't like to run in them or wear them for extended periods of time, they start to make my feet hurt =\
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
April 28, 2014, 9:34 p.m.
Yes!!!! its the only brand I love and trust!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
April 27, 2014, 6:46 p.m.
Yes, I went shopping before I went on a trip to LA and some amusement parks with lots of walking. A pair of Nike shoes was recommended by the store rep and they were very comfortable for all the walking we did. I like Nike overall any products, they are a quality company.
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
April 27, 2014, 3:22 a.m.
Honestly, Nike is great for style but not necessarily working out. I have a couple pairs just because I think they are pretty, but if you plan to use them for athletic purposes, you should look elsewhere.
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
April 22, 2014, 8:26 p.m.
Nike is the only brand of gym shoes that I will buy. They are comfortable, sustainable, and very stylish.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
April 20, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
Yes they are great years ago when i was working in a factory these were great to help your feet while standing long hours on concrete floors.
michael h.
michael h.
April 18, 2014, 10:25 a.m.
If my opinion yes great comfort and they last!!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
April 16, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
My Nike Lunarlons are extremely comfortable! I wear Nike, Adidas, and Asics and my Nikes are by far the most comfortable. They're so light; it feels like you're wearing slippers!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
April 15, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
My nike shoes are still absolutely comfortable and I've had them for years. Definitely worth while.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
April 7, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
Most definitely, I bought a pair of nike sandals, they are padded and freaking feel like I'm walking on a cloud most of the time!! definitely a great buy, but don't get to invested nikes are not known to last long.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
April 4, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
Yes. I have a very narrow foot so my selection for shoes can be limited sometimes especially when it comes to getting new shoes. Nike's have always fit me perfectly and I'm very active but never have problems with blisters or extreme discomfort. They provide good support and come with lots of buyer's advantages such as Nike Plus
desiree p.
desiree p.
April 3, 2014, 8:18 p.m.
YES. This shoe is very lightweight and comfortable. I lke the fact that it feels like theres nothing there while your running.
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
April 2, 2014, 6:17 p.m.
Absolutely. Nike is the only brand I buy because they are comfortable, durable, functional and stylish.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
March 29, 2014, 6:38 p.m.
Yes! They are always super comfortable, only thing is certain shoes fit for certain needs. Certain types of Nike running shoes provide different support, so buy accordingly!
Abby B.
Abby B.
March 28, 2014, 12:24 p.m.
Yes! Forsure! Whenever I look for sneakers, nike is always my first choice.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
March 26, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Yes, definitely! I love how light their shoes are, and there are so many different styles you can find exactly which ones are best for you.
Amber B.
Amber B.
March 26, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
Yes. I recently bought one of their memory foam shoes and it is seriously the most comfortable pair I own! And it was at a good price!
Jana S.
Jana S.
March 24, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Definitely! I have multiple pairs of Nikes and they're all so comfortable! I have some for running and others for basketball but when comparing them to my other brand shoes, Nike is my favorite for comfort and durability.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
March 24, 2014, 3 p.m.
I love my Nike Free runs. I hate tennis shoes that are bulky and make me feel like a giant, but these are stylish, slim fitting, and so comfortable!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
March 23, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
I had always loved Nike the Best but recently bought a pair of reeboks and they are even more comfortable and better on my feet
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
March 22, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I love Nike. They have something for everyone. I have some many nikes and nike stuff that I could probably be their spokesperson.
Ariette R.
Ariette R.
March 18, 2014, 8:34 p.m.
I love my nike sneakers, but it's always good to test out a few pairs, especially for running.
Jason W.
Jason W.
March 17, 2014, 10:52 p.m.
Yes, i always love running in the nike shoes i get.
Katy D.
Katy D.
March 17, 2014, 3:08 p.m.
Yes, I've tried other shoe brands but with my flat feet they have always been so uncomfortable. Nike is the only one that supports them with out pushing too hard in the arch area.
Emily S.
Emily S.
March 14, 2014, 12:45 p.m.
Absolutely, they pad and intentionally comfort your foot more though so just be careful to run around barefoot or work on the muscles in your foot as to keep your feet in shape!!
Brittany S.
March 13, 2014, 1:28 a.m.
Yes, I do! I do not like Nike shocks though i feel those are very uncomfortable. But all of the others are very comfortable and durable.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
March 12, 2014, 10:54 a.m.
I prefer Puma for my running shoes. Hard to beat Puma for comfort AND look.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
March 11, 2014, 11:34 p.m.
Nike Frees are the bomb!!!!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
March 11, 2014, 8:45 p.m.
I enjoy wearing brooks and asics for my long distance running. Once I switched brands, I haven't gone back to nike.
Anna B.
Anna B.
March 11, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
I was just In the market for some tennis shoes and I tried on 15 pairs and finally put on a pair of Nikes and they were the most comfortable by far.
Megan V.
Megan V.
March 11, 2014, 3:56 p.m.
Yes!! The Nike Frees are my favorite. They're perfect for casual or working out, even!
Brittany S.
March 11, 2014, 11:57 a.m.
I think they do in my opinion. Nike free is my favorite!

Join Now