Eryka C.
Oak Park, MI

Do you feel that Nike carries some of the most comfortable sneakers on the market?

Sandra C.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Huntington Beach, CA
4 years ago
Absolutely! I have only ever owned Nike's for my workouts! They've always been the most comfortable I have tried on.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Buffalo, NY
4 years ago
I would say so, they have different models of sneakers that range for different activities such as just for style, running hiking to even cleats
ciera m.
Yes I love mine
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
4 years ago
Absolutely! I'm on my feet all the time at work and I'm active outside of work. The ONLY tennis shoe I can wear that doesn't leave my feet in pain are Nikes. They are priced reasonably too.
BRITTNEY L.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Allison Park , PA
4 years ago
I really do think they do.. i have used other running shoes and i have gotten shin splints from them. i do a lot of running and i swear by nike
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
4 years ago
I think they do. I had one pair that lasted years and I was so sad to let them go.