Nike Womens WMNS Air Huarache Run 634835-012 uploaded by Emma G.

BY NIKE

New in Box see more...

Courtney M.
I’m on my feet all day working the cosmetic counters and running around with people pulling product, so these have literally changed my entire life! I absolutely could not get through my day without them! you feel as though you’re floating when you wear them, and the shock absorbing soles are perfection for bending and running and needing to change direction at a last moments notice without straining your arch!
Emma G.
EVERY DAY ALL DAY, I have several pair and in different colors and they are the most COMFORTABLE shoes ever. If it's for working out, running, or simple every day errands. The shoes are on the high $90's to $175 in price range depending on location. Would I buy more pair? YES! Do I recommend to others? YES! If your like me and take care of your shoes and keep up with them they can easily last for some time. I bought my first pair about 1 year and a half ago and still look good.
tressa d.
3721 brentwood dr south bend in
These shoes are so comfortable for my feet. I love to wear these shoes everyday to work these shoes don’t make my feet tired I love them !!