BY NIKE #1 in Shoes

Lightweight running performance and a trendy aesthetic combine in the Women's Nike Roshe Two Casual Shoes. Complete with new twist on the full mesh Roshe Run Shoes that were released in early 2012, the new model showcases a stretchy padded bootie construction that fits like a glove. With a name inspired by that of a Zen Master, these sneakers were designed to be as simple as possible, giving you only what you need and none of what you don't. They utilize the basics: legendary comfort, stability and natural movement you'll love. These basics, which include deep flex grooves that cut into the cushioned midsole and triple-density foam, were added to a retro running silhouette to create the deceptively simple yet supportive Roshe Run. Features: Upper - Stretch knit, Midsole - Triple-density, Outsole - Traction pattern, Imported. Size: 9.0. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Knit. see more...

• What is your favourite shoe brand?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else have problems with these causing blister...1 Answers
  • Are they comfy? Where can I buy? Price?1 Answers
Mia M.
Sacramento
Well worth the small investment! Very comfortable to be in for long hours especially if you work a high demand job that requires a lot of standing and great workout shoes as well. Soft and flexible feel! Very true to size one you break them in, on average 3-5 days to get the perfect stretch for the individuals foot. Long lasting and easy to clean.
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
The comfiest shoes ever. The mesh upper makes you feel like you're wearing socks. But beware, they're really breathable so dont wear them in cold weather unless you got some thick socks on. The insole in the shoe is ridges like a rock Zen garden for added comfort to the soles of your feet and the midsole of the shoe is so cushiony. No traction but great for casual or just walking. Not really recommended for heavy running.
Violeta V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I adore these shoes. I have very high arches in my feet and over-pronate, which makes running exhausting. These help immensely. I've used much more expensive shoes to fix the issue, and they weren't as effective or as comfortable.

What surprised me most about these shoes is also how much they help me with weight-training. These shoes keep my feet stable while squatting, using the leg press, or doing other exercises with heavy weight, and that makes my form better and the exercises more effective for me. Definitely useful for more than just running.
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
These are my favorite shoes and that might be an understatement! I wear them literally everyday. They are affordable and convenient! They go with everything! The only down side is there is a hole in each of my shoes by toe area😭😭😭 of course I want to replace them with the same shoes😍
I also purchased a pair for my son!
I would recommend to anyone!
Kay L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My job requires me to be standings and walking for my entire shift and I needed shoes that were comfortable but still somewhat stylish. This provided just the right amount of support and comfort! My feet are usually aching at the end of my shift but I feel like this decreased that a lot.
Gina L.
Love these shoes. My job requires me to be standing most of the time and I needed shoes that had good support, were comfortable and were somewhat stylish - and these shoes are all the above. Most "comfortable" shoes end up being the ugliest pair of shoes and I'm so glad I found these.
Avery C.
Austin atx
omg I have these shoes and they make me go from 5.3ft to 5.6ft real quick and they are so soft in the end side and they are something I can wear everywhere like to the mall working out or running aarons  I love how the shoe is all blacked out it really gives it a whole other vibe that i'm liking
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The comfort of these light weight Nike’s is better then any other Nike I have gotten and the price is amazing I’m a mom of 3 boys So I’m on my feet all day in the comfort of you to help me laugh I would definitely buying another pair once we were out of the bear amazing quality I think it may be a while
Lily H.
Millville
Super casual and comfy shoes! Also great to wear for a quick gym sesh or even a walk down the boardwalk. This versatile shoe is very affordable and may even be on clearance. They are a little tricky to clean because of the cloth. Nike Women's Roshe Two Casual Shoes
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike and the shoes are normally great but this style is rough on my Achilles. They always give me blisters. They're breathable and I love the rivets on the bottom to give you a little traction when running. Would not really recommend since they are really hard to break in.
Bre F.
Georgia
Nike or.....jordans
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
What is your favourite shoe brand?
Elexis S.
Do they have good padding?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How well do they hold up? Do they last? ~jessnherguys~
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does anyone else have problems with these causing blisters on their Achilles?