Nike Women's Juvenate Se Casual Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Adrianne V.Nike Women's Juvenate Se Casual Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Josie S.

BY NIKE #49 in Shoes

Nike Women's Juvenate Se Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Shoes SHOES see more...

Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I actually have these in black and white. I ordered these shoes shortly before a family vacation and I’m so glad I got them. They are comfortable, flexible, and breathable. I wore them while hiking for 8 hours and never felt any pain. Also, they kept my feet cool. For the affordable price, these shoes are perfect!
Savannah W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite pair of work shoes. I’m a mom and a nurse so I am constantly on my feet and on the go! These work amazing for me. Super comfy and soft. Hands down my favorite pair of sneakers ever! My boys even wear nike
whitney p.
My friend has a pair of these and they are really cute I want to get a pair of my own I would wear them all the time she let me try them on they're really comfortable
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Sizes run small in my opinion but i love these shoes i wear them practically everyday because i work in them. They have endured quite a lot and are still going strong so id highly recommend them to anyone
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are hands down my favorite pair of Nikes! I wore the first pair out and went and bought another pair I loved them so much. They are the most light weight shoes I have ever put on my feet and they are so comfortable. If I could give 100 stars I would!
Julia J.
Super comfy and shock absorbing is what these shoes are. They are also super stylish and trendy! I really like Nike shoes for running, since they are so light, encouraging my feet to bounce off and go faster while still being extremely comfortable.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
These shoes are amazing! I'm not sure if I would wear them for working out. I bought them for casual every day wear but they are very light and feel like you have nothing on. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Love!
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
My favorite comfy shoes, they are the most comfortable shoes I've owned. I love that they have a variety of fun colors. I wear these daily and even when I go running. I would definitely recommend, always do!
Grace G.
Monroe Township, NJ
Great fit and very comfortable shoe. Super cute and good for workouts. Nothing really bad about this shoe. I love how easy it is to run and walk about. Price is moderate and good for the quality. Love love
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these shoes comfortable?