Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband uploaded by Shana C.

BY NIKE

Features 96% polyester, 4% spandex Moisture-wicking Dri-FIT fabric Added silicone holds hair in place Assorted colors and prints Displays a large Swoosh® logo Tapered design 44cm opening Width: 1.5 in Model: N.JN. D5.030.OS Imported see more...

Photo (1)
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
June 19, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband
This headband holds my hair back tightly like no other! The only thing bad about this headband is that it is a little big. It is very effective and not at all expensive. It can go with anything you wear from Nike. I would definitely recommend this if you love sporty clothes.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
March 12, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband
This would be very useful if training, or jogging or if wanting to put your hair out of your face and also for the Nike lovers out there. It is very affordable and I would totally gladly recommend it.
Tori S.
Tori S.
July 16, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband
These headbands are very secure on my head when I do any physical activity, they're awesome to keep my hair out of my face
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
June 1, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband
Love my headband! I will literally wear it with anything lol. (I have a black one) Planning to purchase another one soon
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Feb. 17, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband
Love it! Keeps my hair in place great but doesn't pull like some of the the other kinds!