Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband uploaded by Stephanie T.Nike Women's Fury Tapered Headband uploaded by Shana C.

BY NIKE

Features 96% polyester, 4% spandex Moisture-wicking Dri-FIT fabric Added silicone holds hair in place Assorted colors and prints Displays a large Swoosh® logo Tapered design 44cm opening Width: 1.5 in Model: N.JN. D5.030.OS Imported see more...

jade s.
Yonkers
A quick ponytail or bun and this headband, not only for fashion but great to put those fly aways back. It doesn't slip off like other headbands. It stays in place and is not tight. It's stretchy and easy to put on, especially when your in a rush
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought mine yesterday after a friend showed me her under armor one. I was sold. I have had no problems with them slipping off my head. I got my on sale or I wouldn’t have bought it.
Alexis H.
This headband holds my hair back tightly like no other! The only thing bad about this headband is that it is a little big. It is very effective and not at all expensive. It can go with anything you wear from Nike. I would definitely recommend this if you love sporty clothes.
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
This would be very useful if training, or jogging or if wanting to put your hair out of your face and also for the Nike lovers out there. It is very affordable and I would totally gladly recommend it.
Regan G.
I played volleyball for my high school as well as for a summer league. I love how useful this headband was and I would buy another! Black matched every jersey we had! I would wear this out of a volleyball game as well!
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly love this headband. I purchased it solely for my son. my fiance hates when I put his hair up in long tails however for a 9 month old he's got so much hair it's either you tie it up or pull it back. so, we both agreed to disagree and get a cute little STYLISH headband for Roman and it fits him so well and looks so good on him!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Lanasia F.
Greenville, NC
I love wearing Nike headbands when I be playing sports. It really helps keep your hair back and helps with the sweat when you're really exercising.
Alison Q.
Good headband! Great for working out or running/ playing a sport. It stays in your hair pretty well too. It's effective in my opinion.
Tori S.
sherwood, AR
These headbands are very secure on my head when I do any physical activity, they're awesome to keep my hair out of my face
Makayla F.
Mount Vernon
Does it have a tight grip