BY NIKE #11 in Shoes

The next generation of the coveted Nike Free is here. Now with a newly designed auxetic tri-star outsole pattern, the Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoe offers the most flexible ride you've ever experienced from a Free model. Breathable and light, the Nike Free RN boasts an engineered mesh upper and full mesh bootie for maximum airflow. Advanced Flywire cables also come to play, providing added support without extra bulk. Fast and free, these running superstars are rounded at the heel for a more natural footstrike, while the low-profile cushioning ensures comfort for the miles ahead. The real standout of this advanced new model is the updated auxetic tri-star pattern on the sole. Auxetic foam expands when it is stretched, providing a more natural, barefoot-like feel with every step. Experience a new revolution in running footwear with the sure-to-make-waves Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoes. Features: Offset - 8mm, Upper - Engineered mesh with Flywire cables, Midsole - Lightweight cushioning, rounded heel design, Outsole - Auxetic Tri-Star pattern for flexibility and a more natural feel, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Nikki  M.
Nike Free RN are one of my favorite running shoes. They probably aren’t best for someone who needs a ton of cushion, or those with wide feet. If those things don’t apply to you, they’re a great choice. They’re not recommended for longer runs but I ran a half marathon in mine. They do have a Distance version as well. These shoes will always be in my lineup. Super comfy, lightweight, and stylish.
Brooke P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these shoes. One thing I look for when shoe shopping is first, the size. Not shoe size like 6, 7, etc. but does the shoe fit my foot or does it make it look huge? These are fitted nicely, don’t make your foot have a weird shape to it and they’re very stylish! I saw a pair that were all black with a gold Nike swoosh and I AM BUYING THEM.
Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
Blurry pic but it shows that these shoes are my ride or die. I wear them in sun and snow. They are worth the money. They last forever and have so much give for those with wider feet. I never experience pain with these, which is unique because I have plantar fasciitis and severe bunions on both feet. These are stellar shoes.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This shoe is very flexible and airy to the feet! I work as a dental assistant and usually have to be constantly moving around a lot. This is very comfortable and doesn't hurt my feet at all! My only thing I would say about this shoe is that it runs small, I usually wear a Size 6 but I had to purchase a 6.5 , the 6 made it hard to even slide my foot in when I tried it at Lady Foot Locker. So if you want to get this shoe, I suggest going half size up !
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these shoes really gives me a good spring in my step when im running and feels good. I dont have any pain after a good workout and I believe it is because of these shoes. They are very comfy and durable.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Janeese P.
Southaven, MS
#giftcrush I love my Nike tennis shoes so comfortable and lightweight plus they last forever!!! They have been worn at an event where was walking all day and my feet were still comfy
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Very light shoes. Perfect to run in. The only thing I don't like is they kind of bow out at the outer part of where your toes go after you've worn them for a while.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
These shoes are the best running shoes I have ever owned. I have a bad knee so I've become really picky on my shoes but when I wear these I don't have pain. They are super lightweight and bend easily with your foot. I will only buy these shoes and I definitely recommend them.
Are these good trainers for gym? I really want a pair of trainer that i can work out in and look great in at the same time!
Jeniffer F.
In what size are they?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Would y'all recommend these shoes for a guy?
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Couple questions: do they come in half sizes and wide? Like 7.5 W? Are they made smaller or bigger? Are they lightweight? Are they good for people who need arch support? How much?
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
Are these shoes good for running in?