BY NIKE

The next generation of the coveted Nike Free is here. Now with a newly designed auxetic tri-star outsole pattern, the Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoe offers the most flexible ride you've ever experienced from a Free model. Breathable and light, the Nike Free RN boasts an engineered mesh upper and full mesh bootie for maximum airflow. Advanced Flywire cables also come to play, providing added support without extra bulk. Fast and free, these running superstars are rounded at the heel for a more natural footstrike, while the low-profile cushioning ensures comfort for the miles ahead. The real standout of this advanced new model is the updated auxetic tri-star pattern on the sole. Auxetic foam expands when it is stretched, providing a more natural, barefoot-like feel with every step. Experience a new revolution in running footwear with the sure-to-make-waves Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoes. Features: Offset - 8mm, Upper - Engineered mesh with Flywire cables, Midsole - Lightweight cushioning, rounded heel design, Outsole - Auxetic Tri-Star pattern for flexibility and a more natural feel, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
Blurry pic but it shows that these shoes are my ride or die. I wear them in sun and snow. They are worth the money. They last forever and have so much give for those with wider feet. I never experience pain with these, which is unique because I have plantar fasciitis and severe bunions on both feet. These are stellar shoes.
Nikki  M.
Nike Free RN are one of my favorite running shoes. They probably aren’t best for someone who needs a ton of cushion, or those with wide feet. If those things don’t apply to you, they’re a great choice. They’re not recommended for longer runs but I ran a half marathon in mine. They do have a Distance version as well. These shoes will always be in my lineup. Super comfy, lightweight, and stylish.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these shoes really gives me a good spring in my step when im running and feels good. I dont have any pain after a good workout and I believe it is because of these shoes. They are very comfy and durable.
Savannah P.
these shoes are so comfortable & super cute!! however, i’ve found that they’re not really durable. i wear these for running & within a couple of months the soles are broken & peeling off of the shoe.
Brooke P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these shoes. One thing I look for when shoe shopping is first, the size. Not shoe size like 6, 7, etc. but does the shoe fit my foot or does it make it look huge? These are fitted nicely, don’t make your foot have a weird shape to it and they’re very stylish! I saw a pair that were all black with a gold Nike swoosh and I AM BUYING THEM.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
These are the shoes i will buy time and time again - seriously, I’ve gone through three pairs in 12 years but they are the most comfortable, versatile athletic shoe that I’ve ever owned! I have shin splints so the support of these shoes is so important for me not to re-injure myself. I also love how they aren’t too round toed. The style is sleek!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike sneakers always a good fit for my feet and so comfortable come in many different colors the material is so amazing against the foot very easy to clean , can find in foot locker or other shoe stores very affordable and would recommend them
Janeese P.
Southaven, MS
#giftcrush I love my Nike tennis shoes so comfortable and lightweight plus they last forever!!! They have been worn at an event where was walking all day and my feet were still comfy
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
Oh my goodness, I cannot express how much I love these! Best purchase I've made! It's comfortable, super soft and durable. Definitely recommend! You won't regret the purchase!
Jeniffer F.
In what size are they?
Are these good trainers for gym? I really want a pair of trainer that i can work out in and look great in at the same time!
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Would y'all recommend these shoes for a guy?
Matty F.
Vienna
Would you recommend me to use those shoes for running?
Lily B.
lichfield
Would these be good for running or more for a physical sport?