BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

The next generation of the coveted Nike Free is here. Now with a newly designed auxetic tri-star outsole pattern, the Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoe offers the most flexible ride you've ever experienced from a Free model. Breathable and light, the Nike Free RN boasts an engineered mesh upper and full mesh bootie for maximum airflow. Advanced Flywire cables also come to play, providing added support without extra bulk. Fast and free, these running superstars are rounded at the heel for a more natural footstrike, while the low-profile cushioning ensures comfort for the miles ahead. The real standout of this advanced new model is the updated auxetic tri-star pattern on the sole. Auxetic foam expands when it is stretched, providing a more natural, barefoot-like feel with every step. Experience a new revolution in running footwear with the sure-to-make-waves Women's Nike Free RN Running Shoes. Features: Offset - 8mm, Upper - Engineered mesh with Flywire cables, Midsole - Lightweight cushioning, rounded heel design, Outsole - Auxetic Tri-Star pattern for flexibility and a more natural feel, Imported. Size: 8.5. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
These are the shoes i will buy time and time again - seriously, I’ve gone through three pairs in 12 years but they are the most comfortable, versatile athletic shoe that I’ve ever owned! I have shin splints so the support of these shoes is so important for me not to re-injure myself. I also love how they aren’t too round toed. The style is sleek!
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these shoes for working out and every day wear! They fit really tight to your feet but are also flexible and have a great range of motion. I love these for machines and bikes because they aren’t bulky or heavy and they look great too!
Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
Blurry pic but it shows that these shoes are my ride or die. I wear them in sun and snow. They are worth the money. They last forever and have so much give for those with wider feet. I never experience pain with these, which is unique because I have plantar fasciitis and severe bunions on both feet. These are stellar shoes.
Nikki  M.
Nike Free RN are one of my favorite running shoes. They probably aren’t best for someone who needs a ton of cushion, or those with wide feet. If those things don’t apply to you, they’re a great choice. They’re not recommended for longer runs but I ran a half marathon in mine. They do have a Distance version as well. These shoes will always be in my lineup. Super comfy, lightweight, and stylish.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these shoes really gives me a good spring in my step when im running and feels good. I dont have any pain after a good workout and I believe it is because of these shoes. They are very comfy and durable.
Brooke P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these shoes. One thing I look for when shoe shopping is first, the size. Not shoe size like 6, 7, etc. but does the shoe fit my foot or does it make it look huge? These are fitted nicely, don’t make your foot have a weird shape to it and they’re very stylish! I saw a pair that were all black with a gold Nike swoosh and I AM BUYING THEM.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Leah D.
Washington
Wanted to love these shoes, but I just didn't. They were really cute, but for running purposes they weren't super comfortable and I felt like they wore crazy fast. I also felt like they ran a little small I could have gotten away with a 7 and I am usually a 6 1/2.
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
I purchased these shoes while in Orlando at a Disney Vacation! I 8 hours a day walking around Disney Parks exploring and my feet did not hurt one bit with these shoes! The price was extremely affordable but the comfort was even better.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
Nike frees are my favorite. I have these and a gray pair. I have bad ankles from playing soccer in school so I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes. These make daily running and exercise great.
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Would y'all recommend these shoes for a guy?
Jeniffer F.
In what size are they?
Are these good trainers for gym? I really want a pair of trainer that i can work out in and look great in at the same time!
Lily B.
lichfield
Would these be good for running or more for a physical sport?
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
Are these shoes good for running in?