Nike Women's Free RN 2017 Running Shoes, Black uploaded by IKA G.Nike Women's Free RN 2017 Running Shoes, Black uploaded by Merimel V.

BY NIKE #50 in Shoes

Log your miles in comfort with an updated version of the Nike Free RN. The Women's Nike Free RN 2017 Running Shoes boast a new circular-knit upper for a supportive one-to-one fit. Signature Dynamic Fit technology integrates Flywire cables with the lace system for an adaptive, supportive fit. You'll love the flexible cushioning provided by the low-profile midsole, as well as the supportive molded sockliner which mimics the curvature of your foot. Traction and durability aren't an issue thanks to the segments of rubber under the toe and heel of key wear zones. Features: Upper - Circular-knit, Midsole - Zoom Air unit, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 6.5. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Alyssa A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Nike makes amazing products and these are no exception! I wear these shoes all the time for workouts, especially cardio. They are reasonably priced, especially if you find last years version (look similar) at the Nike outlets!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These running shoes are the best! They are so comfortable. I run 3 miles everyday on these. They are very lightweight. I’ve had these for about 6 months and they’re still going strong. Highly recommend!
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine forever it seems & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Crystal W.
I went through a phase of only buying Nike shoes and needed up buying 3 different pair at the same time. These are by far my favorite! Slim design and lightweight and look great! I would definitely splurge on these again and again!
Britney R.
Love these shoes very much. I have these along with the prestos (all black) both are super comfy especially if you are out and about. I definitely recommend these high quality sneakers. Will but more from nike.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
My frees are my favorite. They are super comfortable. They're running shoes but I wear them to the gym as well or just to run errands. Tons of color choices. I always get mine at an outlet for a better price!
Michelle B.
Cleveland, OH
These are great shoes for the price. I work out about two to three times a week and they hold up great on the treadmill. There is not a ton of support in this shoe but they are light and are sharp looking.
Brandy T.
I really love these shoes they give you so much comfort! You may have a hard time finding your size or color that you like! I think the price is about right! I would highly recommend these shoes!
25 -.
I freaking loovveee these shoes!! I will probably wear them til they fall apart because I love them so much. Aesthetically they look great and the comfort is awesome. I can wear them anywhere, especially to run, and my feet never hurt me. I need to buy more pairs!
Jennifer L.
Almost weightless! Extremely comfortable and breathable. They look awesome on and even cute with casual clothes. For stars due to the ankle support being less than I would like. I found them at Academy for $59!