BY NIKE #1 in Shoes

Go the distance in these women's Nike Flex Run 2016 running shoes, made to be flexible and lightweight with plenty of cushion for the long journey. technology internal footbed bootie gives a secure fit breathable lightweight midfoot support phylon core midsole for cushioning Articulated Phylite carrier midsole provides durable, flexible lightweight cushioning construction mesh/synthetic upper rubber sole details " lightweight and breathable

Buy on Amazon
Zoey N.
13 reasons to buy
Many of the reviewers loved the comfortable ride of the Flex RN 2016.
The price tag is very affordable.
It is very flexible, according to some.
The 2016 Flex RN runs very light, as noticed by more than a few.
Most of the comments noted that it is quite durable.
Several runners living in hot-weather areas valued its excellent breathability.
Its lightness is appreciated by a handful.
A moderate number of runners liked the color of the new Flex RN.
Several runners loved the colorways and stylish appeal of the shoe.
A handful of users had a great time wearing the shoe right out of the box.
Despite being very light and minimal, more than a handful of runners use it for gym workouts.
Many were quite surprised by the grip of this shoe, even on wet pavement.
There are number of color options.
4 reasons not to buy
A large number of the comments mentioned that it is very narrow.
The fit can be too tight for those with more than average foot dimensions, remarked several.
The outsole sucks small stones, based on the comments of some runners.
A significant number of users who prefer to walk had irritation in their heels because the back part of the Nike 2016 Flex RN is a little too high.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I bought these shoes for when I do leg day. The relatively flatness of them make it a really good shoe for lower body days at the gym. The quality is great and are holding up very well. The in sole is amazing. It’s a gel in sole so it makes my feet very happy when I’ve tortured them all day. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good shoe for leg day at the gym.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I love nike! Their shoes always last a long time looking nice, there’s always good deals going on and they are super comfortable. I wear these not only to the gym but if I wear them for everyday errand running or whatever, I don’t feel like I look bad and stay comfortable the entire day.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I am such a big fan of this brand. Nike is the best brand for sneakers in my opinion, and the sneakers are so comfy that you want to sleep with them. Mine are now small on my foot so I have to go get another one, I think I am going to wear this kind of sneakers for the rest of my life. I definitely recommend this to people who haven't tried this amazing pair of sneakers. After the first try you won't even care about the cost.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These shoes are very comfortable and easy to wear for running or everyday wear. They are made with great quality material and hold together well. They are sleek looking and look nice on the feet. I would recommend them to others looking for sneakers.
baby 7.
athens
These shoes are very comfortable.They also last a very long time.The pair of shoes I have have lasted about 4 year and are still in good conditions.I belive thesw shoes are affordable.I believe they were about $60-$80.I do recommend theses shoes for running or any exercise.They are also are very sturdy and have a good grip.
Green B.
These shoes are amazing!! I bought them for a 10k that I did. To be honest, I didn't train a lot and I didn't wear these shoes in before doing the run. I was so afraid that my feet were going to fall off after doing it but they felt great!! They're so comfortable and they really hug your feet as you walk or run.
Olga C.
compton, CA
Definitely great for people who are ready to do some gym work. They are mimimalistic shoes so do not use them from climbing hills or walking on uneven terrain. They are meant for workouts such as circuit training or lifting, or intense workouts in the gym. moderately cushioned for that running comfort.
Arianna S.
United States
I love this particular shoe. It's very stylish and is super useful because it matches with everything. They are really comfortable and good for running or being active in. They last a long time before they rip up or tear. I love the Nike brand in General but this is my favorite shoe so far from the brand.
Sofi G.
New York
These are my go to gym shoes. For running shoes they are quite versatile. They’re not chunky and the soles provide great grip on different surfaces. I can’t hold a plank without shoes, since I just slide down.
rosy R.
Is they comfortable in walk? ??
Aya F.
beirut , Beirut
Black or pink girl ? Me : black
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How comfortable are these shoes?
Angie A.