Nike Women's Flex Experience RN 5 Running Shoes (Black White) - 9.0 M uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NIKE #48 in Shoes

Get the latest in running comfort with the Flex Experience RN 5 Running Shoe from Nike. Mesh upper in an athletic running style Lace-up front padded tongue and collar Stylish overlays add support Logo detail Bootie slip-on construction Textile lining cushioning insole Flexible Phylite midsole provides smooth transitions Rubber traction outsole see more...

Sam V.
Buda, TX
I am wearing these shoes right now. I bought them in size 7.5 because I am a size 7. Now I don't know if thats just Nike, like they run their sizes differently, but I've had these shoes now for only a few months and I have holes in the toes because they run small. I'm a 7 and it seems I need an 8.5. That's a little frustrating when I paid $70 for them at academy. Running in them is comfortable. The mesh is very breathable and airy. I do like them for that reason. The sole is nice and flat, with just enough arch protection for me. Just wish the sizing was correct.
Theresa C.
The most comfortable sneakers I’ve ever purchased. Usually with most shoes I would have to break them in to get them to the level of comfort that I felt immediately with these shoes. I have thin feet with a high arch and I feel very supported wearing these. Since it is made with cloth material it is very flexible and works well with the foot
Britni S.
Plainfield, IN
My go to Nike shoe. They are lightweight and I like that they're not chunky. I guess that's the best way to describe it. Smaller shoe, not the fit, but the look of them. I guess I should say slim/sleek look. I use these for running and cardio. Fun colors to choose from in this style. Highly recommend.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
By far NY FAVORITE PAIR OF SNEAKERS, I'm actually wearing them right now as I'm writing this review, haha. I wear them to the gym, to work and to school. Perfect for walking and running in, and oh-so comfortable. The best part about them, though, has to be their versatility. They match EVERY OUTFIT! For the price, these shoes will surely last you a long time. Definitely would recommend them :)
Jaden R.
These shoes are way too expensive for this product. The shoe quality is great, but there is no support on the bottom of the shoe. They are good for casual wear, but do not take these shoes on a long walk or run. They are very expensive and the quality should be better. These shoes are more for looks than for use.
Chastity T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
The shoes fit very well and allow you to run very fast without feeling uncomfortable for a long period of time. The shoes allow a lot of air to breathe into your feet. I'd recommend these shoes to anyone with arch issues also and the price point is very reasonable.
Ashlyn G.
Very nice! I bought these shoes about a year ago and they still look flawless! They add the little pep to my step that I need and they are super comfortable! They were on the pricey side for me but I would say they are worth the investment! Would recommend!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their shoes! They are so incredibly comfortable and feel great! i have wide feet and these fit perfectly! I would highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for a good everyday or workout shoe. It is the best quality!! I love mine!!!
Ashli C.
These shoes are very comfortable and very supportive. They are breathable and they have some great padding on the inside. By far my favorite pair of Nike's. Well worth the price. I recommend them to everybody looking for new running shoes.
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.