Apparel & AccessoriesShoesNike
Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers

Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers

by Nike

Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakersulli1 platform /liliAsymmetrical lacing snakes up the ankle/liliContrasting Swoosh designs surrounded by canvas or suede for a mixed look/liliFits true to size order your normal size/liliLace up with functional side zip for easy entry/liliPadded tongue and collar for optimal comfort/liliWeb ID 3077911/li/ul

Are these actually conformable?
Start your review of Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers!
Kysha B.
Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers uploaded by Kysha B.
I absolutely love my blazer shoes at first they were a pain bc getting my foot inside the shoe was a struggle they weren’t woke in but once I broke them in I wear them every where! Also I love the beat up look ijs!
Priya P.
cedar grove
Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers uploaded by Priya P.
I have these in black and white and they literally go with every outfit! They look so fresh and clean! They’re my favorite sneaker right now and for a great price! I highly recommend these!
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers uploaded by Stefanie A.
Love these shoes so comfortable and stylish, also love the blazer low platform version!
Kelly F.
These are old school shoes from awhile back. My teenagers love them. It's Nike, a well built shoe. They are pricey for a basic high top show but you pay for the name. There ok.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Porque hay tantas cosas bonitas y por que no me las dan wow hey I love this. I don’t speak English sorry but me gusto mucho esta app y los productos de verdad espero ser parte de su campaña wow amo cosas así les doy 10/10 de esta app me gusta mucho
Summer  S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love most Nike shoes. I like these a lot, they can be styled fun. I love Jordan’s the most but these are different and I like them a lot
Sara Morgan H.
Charleston, SC
Love all my blazers. I have never been into "sneakers" except my gym shoes. It all starts somewhere. I had to buy a few more Blazers for different occasions. I love my little collection. They look so perfect with the type of style and streetwear I typically wear. Love the ankle support in these. I'm 5'11, so where as most people don't need support in the weird areas for heavy lifting, I do. These are just my go-to.
Emma B.
Louisville, KY
I love the style of these shoes. Insanely cute and trendy. I don’t love the way they feel on the back of my heels, but that’s kinda just how they’re built. I got them for $100 which I feel like is pretty reasonable. As long as you’re not wearing them for long hikes or workouts, they’re perfect!!!
Alberto E.
Norwalk, CA
Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers uploaded by Alberto E.
Mine are men size. But these shoes elevate your outfit. But after a while they do start to hurt but it’s worth it
Stephanie  P.
London, ON
Nike Womens Blazer Rebel Mid-Top Sneakers uploaded by Stephanie  P.
These are sick... gonna be a hard time not wearing em in the winter, for real they are so comfy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...