Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Ruby C.Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Akeya G.

BY NIKE #45 in Shoes

Meet the Women's Nike Air Max Thea Running Shoes. She is lighter than ever, durable as ever, and as comfortable as ever. She is everything you could want in a running shoe. Her upper is constructed using minimal textiles, and she has synthetic and leather overlays to provide support, while also remaining lightweight. Her midsole has injected Phylon for a great cushiony feel, a visible Air-Sole unit to absorb shock, and a Solarsoft sock liner, to provide a forgiving, easeful feel in every foot strike. She'll go easy on you, but don't feel like you have to reciprocate. Features: Upper - Synthetic and leather, Midsole - Injected Phylon with Air-Sole unit and Solarsoft sock liner, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.0. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather. see more...

Estrella G.
I was given this pair as a gift and I loved them! From the look to the comfort, they were absolutely perfect in my eyes!
Pamela O.
Great shoe. Please get fitted, tske it from me. Fitting correctly tbese are thr best feeling shoes ive ever ownd.
Liga V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike shoes, but these seemed a little too "plastic." They do fit a little small, so order 1/2 size up. I often find this with running shoes, although I would never run in these. The upper is stiff and fits the forefoot too tight (for me). I also had a loose heel, and didn't find the footbed as cushioned as I expected. I was surprised that these were listed as cool shoes in 2017, because they seemed artificial. I returned them and was happy with a different vendor shoes as my comfortable on-my-feet for work shoes.
Allison W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these shoes . Not only are they affordable but they are comfortable especially if you tend to walk or run alot this will be great for you . I love working out in these shoes.
Shopping S.
Kitchener , ON
Nike is a brand to trust and always delivers a good shoe. Although I do not run or job I do walk all the time. This shoe was comfortable and was the perfect shoe for longer hikes.

I strongly suggest that if you are on your feet most of the day to purchase these great shoes.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike make good quality footwear. These are comfy. They could have a bit more of a cushion to the sole for me. Good value as not expensive. Durable trainers. Would recommend.
Aj D.
montreal, QC
very comfortable. love these shoes. they are really cute. pretty expensive to me but it’s worth the money because the quality is great and lasts long if you take care of it. would buy more pairs honestly.
Saskia C.
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED. I wear these trainers with every outfit. they always look so stylish. Why should you have to choose between style and comfort when you can have both all in one go. But there not just fashion trainers...they are also brilliant for running, athletics, gym and other fitness activities personally i use them for zumba because they are super comfy.
Lauren-swaby S.
I have these trainers in the colours, blue &white and hope to invest more. They are such a comfortable designer shoe. They are a year and still like new. The material is great for wet weather. They trend with many of my clothes. I even fit in junior size. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Katelyn J.
Kilmarnock
MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE SHOES! Very good quality, however they get dirty quite fast and this disappointed me. They have lasted me 2 years and would absolutely buy them again. They are not the cheapest shoes but they are however worth the money !