Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Ruby C.Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Akeya G.

BY NIKE #50 in Shoes

Meet the Women's Nike Air Max Thea Running Shoes. She is lighter than ever, durable as ever, and as comfortable as ever. She is everything you could want in a running shoe. Her upper is constructed using minimal textiles, and she has synthetic and leather overlays to provide support, while also remaining lightweight. Her midsole has injected Phylon for a great cushiony feel, a visible Air-Sole unit to absorb shock, and a Solarsoft sock liner, to provide a forgiving, easeful feel in every foot strike. She'll go easy on you, but don't feel like you have to reciprocate. Features: Upper - Synthetic and leather, Midsole - Injected Phylon with Air-Sole unit and Solarsoft sock liner, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.0. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather. see more...

Estrella G.
I was given this pair as a gift and I loved them! From the look to the comfort, they were absolutely perfect in my eyes!
Pamela O.
Great shoe. Please get fitted, tske it from me. Fitting correctly tbese are thr best feeling shoes ive ever ownd.
Liga V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike shoes, but these seemed a little too "plastic." They do fit a little small, so order 1/2 size up. I often find this with running shoes, although I would never run in these. The upper is stiff and fits the forefoot too tight (for me). I also had a loose heel, and didn't find the footbed as cushioned as I expected. I was surprised that these were listed as cool shoes in 2017, because they seemed artificial. I returned them and was happy with a different vendor shoes as my comfortable on-my-feet for work shoes.
KerstinšŸ’šsparkles B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike make good quality footwear. These are comfy. They could have a bit more of a cushion to the sole for me. Good value as not expensive. Durable trainers. Would recommend.
Lauren-swaby S.
I have these trainers in the colours, blue &white and hope to invest more. They are such a comfortable designer shoe. They are a year and still like new. The material is great for wet weather. They trend with many of my clothes. I even fit in junior size. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Saskia C.
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED. I wear these trainers with every outfit. they always look so stylish. Why should you have to choose between style and comfort when you can have both all in one go. But there not just fashion trainers...they are also brilliant for running, athletics, gym and other fitness activities personally i use them for zumba because they are super comfy.
Katelyn J.
Kilmarnock
MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE SHOES! Very good quality, however they get dirty quite fast and this disappointed me. They have lasted me 2 years and would absolutely buy them again. They are not the cheapest shoes but they are however worth the money !
Noor M.
Love these shoes, I got a pair of them on sale and I am always wearing them! They are really comfy and super trendy. They are supportive of my weak ankles and I rarely am tripping over which is quite an accomplishment for me. ahah
Christin O.
Larkhall Rise, London
One of my favourite shoe brands, and I love the Air Max Thea line, sadly they seem to break around the heel and the plastic (?) that enforces the back digs into my heels. It's easy to get repaired, but I'd love for them to produce a stronger support.
Amber d.
Very soft to walk on, nice design and fits comfortable.
Also the colours you can choose from are very versitile.
Love them!