Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Ruby C.Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes uploaded by Akeya G.

BY NIKE #43 in Shoes

Meet the Women's Nike Air Max Thea Running Shoes. She is lighter than ever, durable as ever, and as comfortable as ever. She is everything you could want in a running shoe. Her upper is constructed using minimal textiles, and she has synthetic and leather overlays to provide support, while also remaining lightweight. Her midsole has injected Phylon for a great cushiony feel, a visible Air-Sole unit to absorb shock, and a Solarsoft sock liner, to provide a forgiving, easeful feel in every foot strike. She'll go easy on you, but don't feel like you have to reciprocate. Features: Upper - Synthetic and leather, Midsole - Injected Phylon with Air-Sole unit and Solarsoft sock liner, Outsole - Rubber, Imported. Size: 8.0. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather. see more...

ASHLEY M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These shoes are very stylish, which is the main reason I bought them. I am not a big tennis shoe person but these shoes work! I am also a big runner and unfortunately would not recommend these for hight intensity training or running. Light to moderate might better suite.
Alina L.
Stockton, CA
I have these shoes in night maroon and I love them. They are super comfortable. They are also versatile because you can wear them to the gym or you can wear them with your regular outfits.
Jennifer L.
My favorite Nike’s- I LOVE them in black/white. Super comfortable and cute. Only negative is that only wearing them occasionally for about year, the back Ankle area was wearing down and the sharp part was rubbing onto my ankle :( because of this I have to stick with my flyknits
Akeya G.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Love!!! these shoes had them for years. I bought them for my high school track days and been wearing them every since ! Very effective! They're also very stylish for everyday wear! Will definitely recommend!
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I love this line! I am in the process of getting this shoe in multiple colors because they fit very nicely, are comfortable, look great, and are very durable. I use them for the gym, an active day out, and work and they still look almost brand new.
Jazzy M.
Seattle
These shoes are super cute and comfortable. They're perfect for every day use, whether you're going to the gym or just trying to look cute and sporty. They're not pricey if you look at the fact that you're buying the brand. Overall, I recommend these shoes.
Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
I love the shoes. I have a bad ankle and knees are good for the pain in my ankle. They are very comfortable and effective. I take care of them and clean them often but when I need a new pair I will definitely get these again
Gigi D.
These get dirty very easily but if you're down for the upkeep are worth the price. They run a little small but are super comfortable and effective. A little expensive though, but would recommend for shre
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
This is my favorite purchase so far! It's very comfortable to wear anywhere and it goes with every casual look! It's worth your money and it's very light!
Jasmine L.
Covina, CA
Super super comfortable. Really great running shoes. You're feet do not feel like they are suffocating, material is thin and breathable.