Nike Women's Air Huarache Run Ultra Casual Shoes uploaded by Alex O.Nike Women's Air Huarache Run Ultra Casual Shoes uploaded by Olesja C.

BY NIKE

The iconic Nike Huarache Run is back and lighter and sleeker than ever. The newly updated Women's Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra features a sleek one-piece upper and ultra-light sole, along with an easy to pack design so you can take it on-the-go. Internal Flywire cables provide sturdy support without extra bulk, while the flex grooves on the sole ensure a stellar feel. A heel pull tab completes these easygoing sneakers. Features: Upper - Seamless one piece design, Midsole - Phylon foam, Outsole - Rubber with flex grooves, Imported. Size: 9.0. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Tracey C.
The primary reason I love these kicks is the heel construction. My feet are long and narrow. Securing foot into shoe from the ankle forward is generally not a problem--it's the ankle backward that gives me issues. Not this time! This shoe provides the heel support and security I need, and the feminine design I like.
Bottom line: A pretty, well-made, heel-hugging dream. A Re-buy!
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
I've had these shoes for over a year now and they still feel great! I love these shoes because they look good for casual wear but also are good for exercising! Only down side for me was I bought an all white shoe.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I.love these shoes. I have them in super white and black ultra and they are very comfortable. I'm able to dress them up of down and they are great for walking. They are a bit roomy in the front but that is fine for me. I love them.
Aresia R.
San Marcos, TX
The shoes are very comfortable and stylish for everyday wear. They are not made for gym or running. My socks often slip inside the shoe. They are light weight and have a nice breathable mesh.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I’m so in love with these shoes I definitely want some for Christmas their so cute and look so comfortable can’t wait to get a pair Nike always makes the best shoes definitely would recommend
jazmin T.
Portland, OR
I have the Air Huarache Run Ultra SE in gray and nude, and honestly the SE is more comfortable because the material is softer and flexible. I get all my Nike's at the employee store for 50% of so they up being $58-$60 a pair. I still love the color way on these, but the material is more stiff and it makes it uncomfortable after long wear.
Ashley C.
I have these in all white and I love the style the only complaint I have is the back strap that bothers my heel and it sucks because I couldn't go a size bigger due to the size changing being too big. It was disappointing but over all nice shoe.
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I’ve had my huaraches for a while now and i love wearing them. They are great for casual wear or slight workouts (but nothing too heavy). They are super comfortable and I highly recommend.
Bree U.
Beachwood , NJ
These are the most comfortable sneaker I own. They are so light and comfortable I bought them in three different colors. Great for walking around all day while being fashionable at the same time. As more colors come out, I'll be buying!
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
these are SO cute and literally the most comfortable shoe ever!! the material of the shoe is so soft and stretchy! my favorite thing about this shoe is the gun color on the bottom, such a cute touch.