BY NIKE #9 in Shoes

Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes. Own the original classic that made its breakthrough in the 80's with NBA players and is now idolized by fashion, hip-hop and street icons. Smooth leather upper, Air-Sole in the heel and solid rubber outsole with classic traction pattern. Nike footwear designers worked diligently for three years to integrate Nike Air-Sole units into basketball kicks. Finally in 1982, the Air Force 1 shoe became the first baller shoe to feature Nike Air technology in its i see more...

Adaihya D.
Dallas
I'm going to be harsh because these are classics and Nike shouldn't change much about them. I bought the all black with with trim and gum sole. They put some pin stripe trash on there and I was like okay whatever but the shoe laces are trash. I don't know if I got a switch-er-roo but the material is some soft cotton like material that feels like laces made out of socks. All my other AF1's have that medium, cotton poly blend that actually doesn't get dirty once you tie your shoe. Fit as expected, feels like AF1 quality but the laces are straight up trash. Less
Kaitlyn M.
These have always been my go to shoe anytime I want plain white sneakers these were it. They are comfortable and go with just about anything. The only negative thing I can say is they always get a crease on the top of them.
Alejandra I.
Portland , OR
I love love love these shoes they are sooooo comfy and look awesome they are a little pricey tho the cheapest ones I found where for $90 from footlocker so idk but I love them
Yazmin B.
gilbert
Absolutely my favorite pair of shoes I’ve ever owned. There’s nothing bad to say about them. They go with anything and everything. They’re not affordable but they are worth every penny. I wear mine allll the time and they’re so comfy. Please get them. It’s the best choice you’ll ever make.
jackie s.
I love this sneaker. It’s a great shoe to throw on when your in a rush or it’s so easy to dress up. I’ve had mine for about 2 years and I’ve kept them super white they still look new. They are very comfortable and give you a little bit of added height
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the look of this shoe and that’s why I bought it. I think the women’s is too expensive so I buy my size in the Big Kids Sizes because it’s cheaper. I wouldn’t recommend this because after a while of use, they start to squeak really loudly and it’s annoying.
Breanna C.
South Holland, IL
These are classic and will always have a spot in my closet the are comfortable and versatile when it comes to the different styles they can go with i have a pair in white and black
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
These are some really nice shoes! They are fairly comfortable & ok on price. The only thing I don't really like about them is the creases they get if you know what I mean but other than that they are bawm
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I love these shoes. Comfortable, Reasonable pricey and also they last for a long time. I’ve been buying Air Force for the longest time now. I probably have like 4-5 pair of these .. White and black.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I use to wear these when I was in school!- now my nephew wears them. They became more of a child’s sneaker over the years in my opinion. They are a great wuality shoe for about $65 dollars.
julia v.
Dalen
are they comfortable?
kiah c.
cape town
I need to get these shoes!!
Brittany S.
Whats your guys preferred method to clean them?
Stephanie C.
NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5 I'm usually a size 5/5.5 but I recently bought a pair of Roche Runs in 1 size 6. If I was to purchase this, what are the sizes like? And how do they feel on your feet? Tight? Easy to break into?
Ayoub M.
Hay el matar blok h15 laayoune morocco
Hello my name is ayoub mojahid i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is my addressName: ayoub mojahidAdress :hay el matar blok h15 laayoune moroccoZip code : 70000city: laayounecountry: Morocco"