NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5

Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes. Own the original classic that made its breakthrough in the 80's with NBA players and is now idolized by fashion, hip-hop and street icons. Smooth leather upper, Air-Sole in the heel and solid rubber outsole with classic traction pattern. Nike footwear designers worked diligently for three years to integrate Nike Air-Sole units into basketball kicks. Finally in 1982, the Air Force 1 shoe became the first baller shoe to feature Nike Air technology in its i

Soo do these get dirty often [product:nike-womens-air-force-1-low-basketball-shoe,-white-75]?
Tips on cleaning these?
What is the smallest size?
Start your review of NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5!
How would you rate this product?
New York
Fashionista Expert Level 1
NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5 uploaded by Skylar G.
I love love love these sneakers! I wear them all the time! I wear them everywhere including the club! They are slightly uncomfortable when you first wear them for a couple of days, but once you wear it more often it loosens up leaving them very comfortable. These shoes make any outfit look so trendy & cute! It was over $80.00, but it’s totally worth it! If you’re a shoe addict like me, buy these and you’ll wear them 24/7! Also, they do get dirty but it’s so easy to clean and leaves your shoes pearly white again as if they were just bought!
Tempe, AZ
NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5 uploaded by morgan T.
Not only are these shoes comfy, they are easy to style and extremely fashionable! you can easily dress them down with leggings or go for a more cute casual look and wear them with a dress. the only recommendation i have for this product is to ORDER A SIZE DOWN! i normally wear a size 9 and i wear an 8 in these shoes. These shoes are easy to wash which makes them the perfect shoes for concerts, parties, or your everyday activities.
South Bend, IN
I wear these almost everyday! They go with almost any outfit since they’re white. I own the platform version in a size 7.5 women’s. I would never pay the actual full price for them though. I got mine for $15! I found a pair at platos for $25 but purchased them for $15 after trading them for the clothes I sold. They were a little creased up but I would have probably creased them anyway since I’m a little rough on my shoes. Perfect for college since there is a lot of walking.
Olympia, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These are so easy to throw on and style with just about anything. I work at a job where I'm on my feet for at least 8-9 hours a day and while no shoes are really that comfortable around the 8+ hour mark, these do a pretty good job! I also like that the material is easy to clean. My only gripe is that they noticeably crease after a few wears but that's just something you learn to accept (and it shows that they're well loved :) )
White Lake, MI
NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5 uploaded by Starrlin K.
I got these shoes for school in august and I love them! They’re uncomfortable until you break them in, but after that they’re really comfy! They get dirty really easily so I keep mine in the box when I don’t wear them and only wear them if I know they won’t be getting dirty. I am usually a size 7 in women’s but I had to get a half size smaller. Great shoe. [product:nike-womens-air-force-1-low-basketball-shoe,-white-75]
Concord , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very satisfied. I have been looking to buy a pair of these for months at all the local shoe stores & outlets but however, most places only sell newer Nike or all mesh shoes. I was hesitant to buy them online in fear they wouldn’t fit or maybe not the real deal but these are perfect. They fit great and are very comfy. These give a good deal of support inside the shoe and on the sides without putting in pressure in the toe area.
Orem, UT
I saved up for these shoes and was for sure worth it! I would recommend cleaning them with a wet rag before and after wearing them, just to keep them clean easier and for longer. I bought them at Nike and the employee that was helping me said the sizes for these run a bit bigger. I’m a size 7, so I got a size 6 and they fit perfectly! They do go with every outfit, mostly if they’re platform Air Force 1 shoes.
Ames, IA
Okay so I have been wanting a pair of Air Forces 1's forever and I finally got a pair on sale. These are so comfortable and so freaking cute! I got them a half size bigger. Since ordering online I didn't want to have to return them, but they fit perfectly. So happy with this purchase!! If you are considering buying a pair definitely do it now. There are so many good sales!!
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love the air force ones! I customize shoes and these shoes are beyond fun to customize! The quality of these nike shoes are unbeatable! Even though they are white and dirty pretty fast, you are almost asking for a little dirt on them buying all white shoes! Hands down love these shoes! Nike [product:nike-womens-air-force-1-low-basketball-shoe,-white-75]
new york
The most comfortable and most wearable pair of shoes I own. These are the perfect shoes to throw on when you want to dress up a bummy outfit or dress down a fancy outfit. I would really recommend these shoes for anyone that’s looking for all-white sneakers, as these stand out way more than your average converse, vans, adidas, etc.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
39 esk avenue green valley
il y a 25 jours
Sophia S. • il y a 24 jours
Since these are white Air Forces, they do become dirty but i have not had a problem with mine washing off. So yes, they are easy to wash.