Nike Womens 22-Inch Gym Club Duffel Bag uploaded by Tania B.

BY NIKE

Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
My every day bag for the gym going on vacays it back to school it’s roomy and super cute it fits all that I need to fit in there and more if I needed to I believe it was 50 bucks not sure it was gift
Sofi G.
New York
I love this bag! I wish it had a few more side pouches and additional storage, but over all it’s great for days when I need to shower at the gym and head to work or someplace else. It fits everything needed and the pink just pops!
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
This bag comes in hardy for anything you need to use it for , I used mine for when i travel everything fits nice and it stretches . It was a little pricey but that’s all Nike products .
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This throw back gym bag is large enough to keep all your gym essentials in it. It also has two pockets that are perfect for keeping keys and other items zipped away.
Jessica H.
Love it!Perfect size size for the gym, it has also become my carry on bag whenever I travel. Great quality materials and super easy + comfy to carry around. Perfect gift for any gym junkie.Plus it looks great! Definitely recommend this product
Amberly G.
I didn't get this exact bag but I would 100% give it a 5 star for the price it was worth. It had the exact compartments that I needed and is for for people who travel a lot. I would definitely recommend to my friends !
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It’s a gym ba. a little pricy but you can always find it at Ross or Tj Maxx. It’s big but not to big and everything fits in. I’d recommend this or definitely a size close to this bag. I’m just a sucker for Nike!
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
I had to replace my old gym bag so it was great to find this product, it has a lot of space and the Oder isn’t terrible when your sweaty stuff is in there. I give this one an A++
Brittney H.
Love Nike everything so this bag is always a good option if you’re looking for a new gym bag. It holds just about everything you would need to carry to the gym.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What's your favorite thing you carry in your gym bag?
Angie A.