BY NIKE

Slip into memory foam comfort before or after the game with these women's Ultra Comfort sandals from Nike. Sandal Features Soft seamless straps with foam for increased comfort and support Flexible toe post Traction sole Sandal Construction Synthetic upper Foam lining Manmade outsole Sandal Details Open toe Slip-on Memory foam footbed Size: 10. Color: Oxford. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Synthetic. see more...

Kat H.
I have been a fan of Nike since I was a kid. Begging for a pair for any gift giving holiday that arose. As an adult it is a brand I am enamoured with. The longevity of these are amazing. My hubby has had a pair of men's for almost 6 years now. What do you flop?
Emily E.
Chicago
My review is for the pink/grey ones, size 7. Most comfortable sandals /flip flops I have ever owned!!! I walk all over with them and my feet are kept cool and comfortable. Will buy other colors for sure.
Élodie S.
repentigny, QC
Really comfy fliflops. I love that the thing between your toes is in fabric and not in plastic which hurts so bad. I am curious to see if they will stay that fluffy or if they will become flat with my weight. Also they are not wide enough for my feet but they are long enough.
member-35e76
I've had my pair for 5 years now and they are still as wonderful as the first day I got them. They are incredibly comfortable to wear because of the memory foam, and the strap across the foot and between the toes is a soft fabric that fits nicely instead of uncomfortable plastic. I don't have foot pain from being on my feet all day when I wear these, and sometimes I wear them at home instead of my slippers because they are so great