BY NIKE #43 in Apps

Nike Training Club App
  • "For someone who does not work out a lot and wouldn't know what to do on my own, this app gives me a nice planned out workout." in 18 reviews
  • "I love all the different workouts available and also that you can create your own four week program depending on your fitness goals." in 16 reviews
  • "It is like an portable personal trainer that you can take anywhere, whose givies great workouts and push you to get stronger. " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many different types of workouts to choose from that it's almost impossible not to find one that you like or that will work for you." in 12 reviews
  • "It has such a good variety of workouts & fitness levels I can always find something to do with this one, it also is constantly giving me something to strive for (being able to do Advanced Level workouts!!)." in 7 reviews
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I have really been enjoying this so far. The workouts are disable, yet challenge me try things I didn't think I could do. I also like that mobility workouts are included, which is something a lot of other apps I've tried seem to be missing. It's pretty customizable for a free app as well, and you can choose whether or not you want the trainer commentary. I do wish there was an option to add in or substitute if I go to a workout class, but overall this is a solid app that has been helping me get back into shape and increasing my energy level.

I also want to add that for me, I love that this app doesn't ask you to track weight it measurements, it really is focused more on fitness and performance. I personally also like that there isn't normal guidance as food plans and macro tracking don't seem to work for me. I prefer to eat a balanced diet that I know suits my needs.
kai f.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to use this app before it was even a good app. You can customize your wirkouts now, you can target specific areas you want to work on. You can do at home or in gym workouts, this app is just great. And you really get a great work out too. Also if you’re not sure of the workout it’s having you do, it gives a demonstration of what it is too
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
I love this app. I use it for when I don't feel like going to the gym and doing a home work out. There's different work outs that caters to what results you want. There's yoga or sessions dedicated to certain body parts or to gain strength / stamina. It's completely free and coaches you through the work out.
Laura B.
Techie Expert Level 1
It's not often that you come across a fitness app with so much content for FREE. Yes, free! There are tons of workouts ranging from 15 minutes to an hour. Some use equipment and a lot don't need anything. The app will play a video for you demonstrating the move and will tell you when you're ready to move to the next part. It makes working out so easy and you can do these anywhere. They range from beginner to advanced, you can target legs or arms etc. The only issue I've had is that you have to download the workouts too and they can take up space.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This app kills me every time I use it which is sad because I consider myself in decent shape. They have plans so you can achieve certain goals like getting lean or tones or strength training. The plans are weekly and they send reminders so you don't forget to do you workout for the day. Its nice because it goes off how much you currently exercise so you're not just thrown into a workout where everyone is expected to do that same thing.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
This app paired with the Nike Running Club app will jump start any fitness journey! I love all the options and plan customization; equipment vs no equipment and goals(strengthening, toning). I also lovvee that the running done with the Running App syncs to the Training Club act to allow easy tracking.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is a ride for me! I began my fitness journey with it! It plans your weekly workouts and trains you with the best. It even gives you training that actual athletes do like Alex Morgan! They have a mixture of sessions, but all basic moves that really make you work your body! Nike has always been my #1!
Crystal C.
Yassssss! I am NOT a fan of the gym.. or working out for that matter. I found this nike training app and exercising is now a little more tolerable! So many different choices of workouts for beginners to athletes, whether you have a full gym or no equipment, if you're inside or in a field! Gives you a step by step how to with real people descriptions and a timer! I can also play my music over the app! Love!!!
Gabriela B.
houston tx
I love nike training club, it's like a personal trainer who motivates you in all ways... the app is so easy to use and it's so visual. It doesn't matter if you are a begginer you're gonna to understand all the excercises. It's self-motivated, u can interact with people around the world and near u... can make some friends with the same interest of you Nike Training Club App
Tanisha J.
Charlotte, NC
Best app ! Super easy to use plenty of options to choose from . Also I have had app for years& through my inconstancies the app still saves all my info. Another cool thing is achievements that can be earned for multiple task . It makes working out enjoyable but also fun at the same time !
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Is there another app for fitness you like?
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
What's your favorite workout routine on the app?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does the app help get you motivated?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
Is this hard to use?
Esthela C.
Sonora, Mexico
What does this app provide? how much do i have to pay? if i have to.. x