BY NIKE #41 in Apps

Nike Training Club App
  • "For someone who does not work out a lot and wouldn't know what to do on my own, this app gives me a nice planned out workout." in 18 reviews
  • "I love all the different workouts available and also that you can create your own four week program depending on your fitness goals." in 16 reviews
  • "It is like an portable personal trainer that you can take anywhere, whose givies great workouts and push you to get stronger. " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many different types of workouts to choose from that it's almost impossible not to find one that you like or that will work for you." in 12 reviews
  • "It has such a good variety of workouts & fitness levels I can always find something to do with this one, it also is constantly giving me something to strive for (being able to do Advanced Level workouts!!)." in 7 reviews
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
I absolutely love this app. I wanted to save some money, so I cut back on gym membership. This gives me essentially a personal trainer, in my own home, for free. I like to set up the 4 week program, and it selects workouts for me (tailorable beginner, intermediate, hard & get lean, toned, strong, focused). It requires minimal equipment (you could actually just use household items for weights) and gives pretty decent instructions.
Chelsea L.
Duluth , Mn
I LOVE Nike Training Club app because it is so easy to use! There are different workouts, some use equipment and some don't, and there are different lengths of work outs. It will also show you exactly how to do each exercise with a video. The app will give you pointers while you are doing the exercises. Also, it's timed, so you know exactly how long the work out is! I use it all the time. Highly recommend this product!
Tam L.
Great app for when you are at the gym and have no idea what you want to work on. I used to do the same things over and over again in the gym until I found this app. This gives variety and there are videos just in case the directions aren't enough. The other great thing is that it connects you to free Nike events so you can do group workouts with Nike master trainers for FREE!
Emily H.
N Little Rock, AR
I've been using this app since 2012. This is the best workout app I've ever used. There are tons of different workouts to choose from. There are different categories to pick from depending on what type of workout you want: flexibility, mobility, endurance, strength, etc. It's very easy to use and easy to pick what's best for you.
Megan Y.
Looking to get in shape, lose a few lbs, start a new healthy fitness craze. This app has now become your personal trainer in kicking into shape. With customized workouts that give you examples when you don't know how to preform them. These workouts are timed just the right about to burn with still being manageable and retainable.
We Love S.
I love this app. It's great for a busy lifestyle, has a variety of workouts, and challenges me. I've been using it for three years and I'm still feeling it--plus I have more muscle and definition than I've ever had in my life!! ūüí™ūüŹľ Overall, A+. My D1 collegiate athlete roommate did a workout with me and was impressed by it.
Giana M.
You really do get a full workout with this app! I love it whether if you have equipment or none at all it still finds a way to make you work your booty off! I've used this app for the first two weeks when i first found and already saw a difference in weight! I genuinely love it and highly recommend it.
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
If you love quick HIIT workouts, you MUST use the NTC+ app. It has a great selection of comprehensive workouts that are targeted for your goals and fitness/ability level. I use them to both jumpstart and maintain my workout levels and keep my body feeling fit.
Simone L.
Can't say enough wonderful things about the app. I love that they have videos for every move & can program workouts to meet your needs. I do wish you could change days so if I wanted to run on a specific day, that would be great. Otherwise I love love love it.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
This app is SO GOOD. It is so much better than any other workout app ive tried, and you don't have to pay to unlock workouts. It also customizes plans for you based off of your level and goal. I get a better workout using this than I do on my own for sure.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Is there another app for fitness you like?
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
What's your favorite workout routine on the app?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does the app help get you motivated?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
Is this hard to use?
Esthela C.
Sonora, Mexico
What does this app provide? how much do i have to pay? if i have to.. x