BY NIKE #13 in Apps

Nike Training Club App
  • "For someone who does not work out a lot and wouldn't know what to do on my own, this app gives me a nice planned out workout." in 18 reviews
  • "I love all the different workouts available and also that you can create your own four week program depending on your fitness goals." in 16 reviews
  • "It is like an portable personal trainer that you can take anywhere, whose givies great workouts and push you to get stronger. " in 13 reviews
  • "There are so many different types of workouts to choose from that it's almost impossible not to find one that you like or that will work for you." in 12 reviews
  • "It has such a good variety of workouts & fitness levels I can always find something to do with this one, it also is constantly giving me something to strive for (being able to do Advanced Level workouts!!)." in 7 reviews
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
I've been faithfully using this app since summer of 2016 so I feel like I have enough experience with it to know the ins and outs and the good and bad of the app. Thus far there are very few things I don't like about the app and I LOVE that I have a schedule set out for me in the curated workouts and I'm therefore held accountable for completely my daily workouts to meet my weekly goals. My only gripe would be the limited options for the preset workout schedules. I mean I enjoy them so much that I wish there were more and I wish they got a little more challenging! Excellent app that's pretty unmatched so far.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I freaking love this app. I tell everyone about it. It's free, the workouts are made by professionals, and it's easy to use. I love that they update with workouts, you can do a lot of them at home without any special equipment. They have different plans that you can follow or you can just do work out by work out. They recently updated it so that you can join a plan, and make it work around your schedule. It really helps keep you accountable
Allison F.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
I absolutely love this app. I wanted to save some money, so I cut back on gym membership. This gives me essentially a personal trainer, in my own home, for free. I like to set up the 4 week program, and it selects workouts for me (tailorable beginner, intermediate, hard & get lean, toned, strong, focused). It requires minimal equipment (you could actually just use household items for weights) and gives pretty decent instructions.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Duluth , Mn
I LOVE Nike Training Club app because it is so easy to use! There are different workouts, some use equipment and some don't, and there are different lengths of work outs. It will also show you exactly how to do each exercise with a video. The app will give you pointers while you are doing the exercises. Also, it's timed, so you know exactly how long the work out is! I use it all the time. Highly recommend this product!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
The Nike Training Club App is great for learning and discovering new workouts for any body part you'd like to work out. I found the best feature on this app is the ability to find any type of work out that you may need and if you aren't sure how to do them the app literally shows you how to do them. The workouts are specific and and I feel like I have a personal trainer right on my cell phone at no cost!
Tam L.
Tam L.
Great app for when you are at the gym and have no idea what you want to work on. I used to do the same things over and over again in the gym until I found this app. This gives variety and there are videos just in case the directions aren't enough. The other great thing is that it connects you to free Nike events so you can do group workouts with Nike master trainers for FREE!
Michelle  M.
Michelle M.
Buckeye, AZ
The Nike Training Club (NTC) app is incredibly convenient for anyone. Workouts are selected by available time, fitness level, and overall goal. The voiceover offers clear instructions, including when to switch exercises. You can play music from the library on your device or from a music streaming app. There are also celebrity demonstrators, for an added boost of motivation.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lumberton, NC
Nike Training Club is a great app for women to get in shape and build strength. I say women because all of the videos are done by women. The only thing I don't like about this app is you cant pick and choose which days work for you and your schedule. If you start on a Wednesday, the week starts on Wed and you cant decide the other days of the week.
Emily H.
Emily H.
N Little Rock, AR
I've been using this app since 2012. This is the best workout app I've ever used. There are tons of different workouts to choose from. There are different categories to pick from depending on what type of workout you want: flexibility, mobility, endurance, strength, etc. It's very easy to use and easy to pick what's best for you.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Looking to get in shape, lose a few lbs, start a new healthy fitness craze. This app has now become your personal trainer in kicking into shape. With customized workouts that give you examples when you don't know how to preform them. These workouts are timed just the right about to burn with still being manageable and retainable.
Jasmond W.
Jasmond W.
Sacramento , CA
Is there another app for fitness you like?
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
What's your favorite workout routine on the app?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does the app help get you motivated?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
Is this hard to use?
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Do they have this app for Apple and Android products?