Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.

BY NIKE #3 in Shoes

Ultra lightweight and minimalist, these shoes are a stylish choice for a run or just a casual day. technology Flynknit technology for lightweight, flexible support construction synthetic/mesh upper synthetic sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style thick synthetic sole for maximum support see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I'm actually wearing these shoes right now as i write this review :). These are the most comfortable pair of shoes i've bought myself in a very long time. As a person with a wider foot , i love the way these shoes easy adjust to my feet. They have very small holes which allow for air to come through to keep your feet cool and not hot and sweaty! I love the color as they are very versatile. I think i paid under $60 for this pair of shoes at my local Shaheens Store. If you are looking for a stylish , comfortable shoe for more than one occasion , i highly recommend the Nike Tanjun Running Shoe!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love these shoes! I wore them on my trip to Japan where we did a lot of walking and they were very comfortable. They also held up very well. They are breathable and easy to walk in. They are a bit expensive but they are totally worth the price. You can clean these pretty easily as well.
Hannah L.
Really like these shoes. They are very comfortable, I wear them every time we go to Disneyland so I don’t end up with sore feet. These are also very breathable. I don’t recommend sizing up because they do stretch. I have these in the pink coral color and plan to get either black or grey next.
Avery C.
Austin atx
i feel like these are so cute and they go with everything I own they are super easy to put on I guess because I have nike and they have never failed me and they make me look super cute  and i really liked how  they kept it two colors soo it doesn't look super crazy and thats what I love about nike
Emily D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received these shoes as a gift from my hubby! They offer me lots of comfort & great support! I also love the color because it goes with most of my outfits! I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone that is on their feet a lot during the day!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Fashionista Expert
I have a bike running shoe similar to this one in pink. While I enjoy wearing them and they are very comfortable, I have opted toward a thicker soles sneaker for running and I now use these for other purposes. I don’t think these quite cushioned my foot in a way that was comfortable for me while running and also they were a little too narrow for my feet. I also don’t love the mesh, which I made a hole in much sooner than I would have made a hole in another type of shoe material.
Amber W.
Saginaw
Love these shoes I usually never shop for running shoes at all. I'm a heels and boots kinda gal. I definitely needed not only shoes for running but shoes for style as well. They definitely fit my styling profile and they are very comfortable. They pricing is great in my opinion and I would definitely recommend them to a stylish girl who loves to have colorful gym shoe choices ..my personal favorite are the pink ones ..very cute ❤
Kelsey Z.
Madison, MS
Super comfortable. Not the best stability. Really cute, which is always nice. They last well and stand up the vigorous activity well. I do like the color choices as well. Overall, I would recommend them!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
My Tanjuns are my favorite new sneakers! They're so incredibly lightweight, but don't lack any of the comfort and support of the heavier Nike shoes. The sole is comfortable, and the material is so breathable. It makes me feel like I'm wearing socks! They're good for cardio, or any other general exercise that can be done both outdoors and at the gym. The comfort is key, and these shoes are definitely comfortable.
Marylou C.
These sneakers are literally the most lightweight sneakers Ive ever owned...They are good for working out or just everyday wear!!! They are very durable Ive had mine for two years and theyre still almost the same as when I bought them.I will be buying a new pair soon, I absolutely Love these sneakers...If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good shoes to workout in?
Janice S.
Are these shoes comfortable enough for exercising?
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Where can i purchase these shoes
Charl L.
These look so comfy, are they expensive?
Alexis B.
Were the pair of shoes bought at a store or online?