Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.

BY NIKE

Ultra lightweight and minimalist, these shoes are a stylish choice for a run or just a casual day. technology Flynknit technology for lightweight, flexible support construction synthetic/mesh upper synthetic sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style thick synthetic sole for maximum support see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I am totally obsessed with my Nike sneakers! They are so cute! They are very comfortable and fashionable but they do get dirty pretty easily. That's ok though because you can always clean them if they get dirty. They are a little expensive but I think it's worth it because as long as you don't grow out of them, they will last you a long time. I recommend these shoes to everyone whether you are a runner or you just want some comfortable and cute sneakers!
Cat B.
Cat B.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
These shoes are extremely lightweight and comfortable. They fit perfectly to size, and almost feel like they aren't on your feet. They're very comfortable and let your feet breathe. They're very affordable, and it's worth paying the extra money for a good pair of running shoes like these.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I've worn the Nike Roshes before which I thought was comfortable, until I tried the Tanjuns! They are so much more comfortable and they are great for my job. I work at a grocery store and have to do a lot of walking and bending down. They are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
 Where do I begin I have always worn Nike shoes and this design by far is my favorite it's comfortable and it looks amazing the only thing I don't like is they come a little bit narrow.  They are on the pricey side usually around $50 to $60  but it's worth it the quality of the shoe is great.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Riverdale
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
These nike shoes are so comfortable. They given you room and a air feeling. Pro is the space . Con is the price sometimes is a little more then you think it should be . But other then that they are good and they aren't that expensive. I'm just a little cheap . I would recommend.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I do Body Combat 2-3 times a week and my feet used to hurt in the middle of the class until I got these shoes.  They are super comfortable, absorb the shock from jumping and extremely affordable!  I got mine at Kohls for only $65. I got pink and they're so pretty too!
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
These are my favorite sneakers that i use for my 12 hr shifts at work. I put in a power step insert because i have plantar facitis and heel spur and these are so forgiving on your feet. Im on my 3rd pair because not only are they an excellent shoe, theyre super cute!
Mei M.
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I wear these all the time! They are so comfy. My husband got jealous when I told him how comfortable they are, so he bought himself a pair as well. He also wears them all the time. We have these in black, so we're able to wear them even if we're not going to the gym.
Mair M.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I have the shoes in black! And they are some of my favorite running shoes ever! I have to be honest I actually can't walk, I broke my neck and now I am wheelchair-bound, but they definitely don't leave any marks on my feet and most shoes do! They are also very cute!
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
These are the most comfortable tennis shoes I have ever worn. They are also lightweight. This is my second pair of the black. I like to use these when i go to the gym they are great my to go work out shoes if you haven't try you should definitely try them out.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Has anyone with flat get tried the bike tanjun shoes for women. I have a hard time finding a comfy shoe. Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good shoes to workout in?
Janice S.
Janice S.
Are these shoes comfortable enough for exercising?