Add a Photo

By NIKE
Ultra lightweight and minimalist, these shoes are a stylish choice for a run or just a casual day. technology Flynknit technology for lightweight, flexible support construction synthetic/mesh upper synthetic sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style thick synthetic sole for maximum support
Photos (3)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
June 23, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I got a pair a few months ago and use them around 3-5 days a week. I purchased them on sale at Kohl's. I love them! My knees used to hurt before with my other trainers and I'm cured with these shoes :)
June 22, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
If I could wear these shoes all the time, I seriously would! The arch support is fantastic and I feel light and bouncy on my feet. They're also super easy to clean and hold up well in the laundry machine. I will be purchasing this model in other colors soon.
Santhuzza A.
Santhuzza A.
Fall River , MA
June 2, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
Just got this Nike today and I'm in love, it's light and very comfortable and the color gray with white is just so cute I can't get over. Love love love ❤
Hollie O.
Hollie O.
June 3, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
I have these trainers in black and white they are very comfortable and a great fashion trainer.