Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Santhuzza A.

BY NIKE

Ultra lightweight and minimalist, these shoes are a stylish choice for a run or just a casual day. technology Flynknit technology for lightweight, flexible support construction synthetic/mesh upper synthetic sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style thick synthetic sole for maximum support see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I am totally obsessed with my Nike sneakers! They are so cute! They are very comfortable and fashionable but they do get dirty pretty easily. That's ok though because you can always clean them if they get dirty. They are a little expensive but I think it's worth it because as long as you don't grow out of them, they will last you a long time. I recommend these shoes to everyone whether you are a runner or you just want some comfortable and cute sneakers!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Saginaw
Love these shoes I usually never shop for running shoes at all. I'm a heels and boots kinda gal. I definitely needed not only shoes for running but shoes for style as well. They definitely fit my styling profile and they are very comfortable. They pricing is great in my opinion and I would definitely recommend them to a stylish girl who loves to have colorful gym shoe choices ..my personal favorite are the pink ones ..very cute ❤
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
My Tanjuns are my favorite new sneakers! They're so incredibly lightweight, but don't lack any of the comfort and support of the heavier Nike shoes. The sole is comfortable, and the material is so breathable. It makes me feel like I'm wearing socks! They're good for cardio, or any other general exercise that can be done both outdoors and at the gym. The comfort is key, and these shoes are definitely comfortable.
Marylou C.
Marylou C.
These sneakers are literally the most lightweight sneakers Ive ever owned...They are good for working out or just everyday wear!!! They are very durable Ive had mine for two years and theyre still almost the same as when I bought them.I will be buying a new pair soon, I absolutely Love these sneakers...If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
I have a pair of gray Tanjun Womens Running Shoes that I have had for almost six months now. I wear them nearly every time that I go to the gym - they are so comfy and supportive! For the price point, I think that this was a good investment. They are fairly easy to stain, but can be cleaned as well. Good purchase!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
I've worn the Nike Roshes before which I thought was comfortable, until I tried the Tanjuns! They are so much more comfortable and they are great for my job. I work at a grocery store and have to do a lot of walking and bending down. They are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned!
Cat B.
Cat B.
These shoes are extremely lightweight and comfortable. They fit perfectly to size, and almost feel like they aren't on your feet. They're very comfortable and let your feet breathe. They're very affordable, and it's worth paying the extra money for a good pair of running shoes like these.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
 Where do I begin I have always worn Nike shoes and this design by far is my favorite it's comfortable and it looks amazing the only thing I don't like is they come a little bit narrow.  They are on the pricey side usually around $50 to $60  but it's worth it the quality of the shoe is great.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Riverdale
These nike shoes are so comfortable. They given you room and a air feeling. Pro is the space . Con is the price sometimes is a little more then you think it should be . But other then that they are good and they aren't that expensive. I'm just a little cheap . I would recommend.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I do Body Combat 2-3 times a week and my feet used to hurt in the middle of the class until I got these shoes.  They are super comfortable, absorb the shock from jumping and extremely affordable!  I got mine at Kohls for only $65. I got pink and they're so pretty too!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good shoes to workout in?
Janice S.
Janice S.
Are these shoes comfortable enough for exercising?
Kim L.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Has anyone with flat get tried the bike tanjun shoes for women. I have a hard time finding a comfy shoe. Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes