BY NIKE #2 in Shoes

Ultra lightweight and minimalist, these shoes are a stylish choice for a run or just a casual day. technology Flynknit technology for lightweight, flexible support construction synthetic/mesh upper synthetic sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style thick synthetic sole for maximum support see more...

Olga C.
compton, CA
I buy at least 3 pair a year, for good reason. They are part of the light-weight casual nike collection. They have a thin layer of memory-foam, which makes them feel like your wearing nothing. There are not plastic linings on the front or sides so if your wearing them and your feet swell, (which they typical do, later on in the day) you wont feel any tightness. Good for people who are standing all day, there only $65, which is good for a nike. I would recommend if your using the all black ones for work, use an athletic insole to replace the one inside. Any insole works well with this shoe. It is very versatile.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
These are my favorite sneakers I've ever got from Nike! I have them in white and black, the white ones are my favorite though; they just look so fresh and they don't get a dirty as I thought they would. They're super comfortable and breathable and fit to the foot really well. I always get compliments on them when I wear them out. I suggest buying Nikes from Kohl's (Kohl's cash for the win) and you'll get a way better deal on them!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
OMG I LOVE THIS SHOE!! I have 3 pairs because I fell in love after trying the first one so I wanted more colors. I have a all black with a rose gold swoosh, dusty pink and white, and white lace. They are extremely comfortable shoes. I work overnights a few times a week and I am at a drive thru window all night standing, I also work full time at a correctional facility where I walk all day. These shoes make my days go by much faster because they don’t make my feet hurt.
I haven’t yet worn them to the gym as I usually wear my NikeFree Run to the gym. But definitely want to try these out there! So far they are a great support for my lower back as I have sciatica and these shoes support my back!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Have these and love them !! I have these in exact light grey color. And they are very comfortable and I enjoy wearing them . Since they are on lighter color I choose to only wear them when we are city walking or a store run . No major running. They do get dirty easily just with the way the front is made with such material .. but wouldn't trade them for anything . Very satisfied
Amanda J.
I bought these shoes for working out. I love that they’re all black and will match every outfit I own. These shoes are so comfortable and lightweight. I literally don’t feel like I have anything on my feet while wearing these. They are breathable and don’t make my feel sweaty. I love these shoes! I would definitely purchase these again! A+++
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I'm actually wearing these shoes right now as i write this review :). These are the most comfortable pair of shoes i've bought myself in a very long time. As a person with a wider foot , i love the way these shoes easy adjust to my feet. They have very small holes which allow for air to come through to keep your feet cool and not hot and sweaty! I love the color as they are very versatile. I think i paid under $60 for this pair of shoes at my local Shaheens Store. If you are looking for a stylish , comfortable shoe for more than one occasion , i highly recommend the Nike Tanjun Running Shoe!
Theresa C.
Good shoes with decent support. Comes in a pretty good variety of colors. Because of the light color it does get dirty pretty fast. Since it is with cloth material it is also really uncomfortable to wear if it happens to rain or you accidentally walk into a puddle cause it all just seeps in.
Avery C.
Austin atx
i feel like these are so cute and they go with everything I own they are super easy to put on I guess because I have nike and they have never failed me and they make me look super cute  and i really liked how  they kept it two colors soo it doesn't look super crazy and thats what I love about nike
Sydney C.
Canton, IL
Have these in white and the grey. I really like them. They never went through the “new” stiff shoe stage and were so comfortable to wear. I feel like these are good for people that are on their feet all day with all the cushion they have on the heels
Cat N.
Love!! I bought these in white and black. They’re my favorite running shoes! They are so stylish and comfortable to wear. I use these for running, going to the gym, and hiking outdoors. Perfect, well-rounded shoes for people who like staying active!
Tashauna M.
That shoes looks comfortable. Is it?
glossytutorial A.
Dubai
are these nice and comfortable to wear. Are they worth their price? Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good shoes to workout in?
Shellby M.
Are these good for running and gym training?
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Has anyone with flat get tried the bike tanjun shoes for women. I have a hard time finding a comfy shoe. Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes