Nike Tanjun Boys Running Shoes uploaded by Crystal W.Nike Tanjun Boys Running Shoes uploaded by jaqueline r.Nike Tanjun Boys Running Shoes uploaded by Jena S.

BY NIKE

Nike Tanjun Boys Running Shoes see more...

Jena S.
Covington, GA
Trying to buy a 9 month old shoes and seeing that the price of them was just as much as mommy getting shoes was nuts!! BUT the soft bottoms weren't cutting it anymore! He's ready to walk and needs something a little more durable! We tried on another pair of Nikes and they didn't sit well with me and finally I realized it was the weight of the shoe!! THESE SHOES are the perfect structure for him learning to walk and they are so light so he shouldn't have a problem with these!!
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
My 5 year old son absolutely loves his new Nikes. We will continue to purchase this style. He said they were very comfortable. We will also be getting him a white pair so he has something to switch up. My husband and I will also be purchasing matching pairs.
jaqueline r.
I love these running shoes for my son they're very comfortable and he loves running in them๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ