BY NIKE #30 in Shoes

Nike Sweatshirts, Classic Fleece Crew Men's APPAREL - Hoodies & Track Jackets see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My brother has issues and he absolutely loves them he likes it there all black there were expensive kind of he said that they're very comfortable he just he just loves them
William B.
Melbourne Florida
these shoes are very durable and easy to match outfits with the also last for a very long time they don’t hurt to walk in and the support weight very well one thing I don’t like though is that they aren’t very cheap and they are kinda expensive and I just wish they were cheaper
Lisa M.
Marshfield, MO
These sweatshirts are great to throw over a tee-shirt in the fall and spring. I like that they offer comfort and keep me warm. After a few washes it starts getting a little smaller, which is disappointing, but knowing that, I would buy a bigger size. I would recommend.
Fritza V.
Brought this shoes a couple years ago. It was very comfortable and nice to walk with. I didn't like the fabric because now there's little holes in both of the shoes. It was a affordable. I purchased it from finish line. I would still recommend it.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Great comfort and warmth. Love Nike's sweatshirts and clothing in general because they are very long lasting and depending which material of clothing you get, they don't wrinkle very easily.
mabel h.
Mesquite, TX
These are very comfortable and keep me warm when it gets cold out here in Texas! They’re a bit on the pricey side around $50 but I would totally recommend this item!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop Nike for workout clothes,shoes,sports bras and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. It can be expensive some things range from $45-$56 for one item. ❤❤❤❤
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Nike is a overall awesome brand with very good quality shoes , clothing and equipment.. I own a good amount of footwear from them and never had a issue with .. it's both affordable and expensive but that all come with quality and what your looking for ... you pay for what you get .
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
Love roshes because there sooo comfortable. There a shoe that you can wear everyday casually. Or even work out in. They last a long time and aren't really expensive. I would definitely recommend these.
Jada A.
I have a Nike Sweatshirt, that I absolutely love. And it sorta feels thin, but it is one of the warmest sweatshirts I have. It's pricey but I wear it enough to get my moneys worth.
Iliana S.
Austin, TX
Are they comfy are they worth the price and we're can I find them
Ayoub M.
Hay el matar blok h15 laayoune morocco
Hello my name is ayoub mojahid i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is my addressName: ayoub mojahidAdress :hay el matar blok h15 laayoune moroccoZip code : 70000city: laayounecountry: Morocco"