BY NIKE

• How do people find the price of this product? I love this...4 Answers
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are excellent I bought them for my husband but I tend to wear them a lot because I always wear his clothes they are comfortable and are made out of great quality. The color is great and does not fade. Excellent
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this nike short sleeve tee shirt it is comfortable and pretty, it is also affordable and silhouettes my shape perfectly. It makes my curves look amazing and I just love to wear this shirt, this shirt also makes my chest look larger. I love this shirt!
Angie S.
Wonderful product. Great price and excellent quality! Better than other competitors! Beautiful item. Extremely happy with the product! Will buy again!
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought my dad a shirt like this and he loves it. It's really soft and comfortable. There is no cons about this product. It's great.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really comfortable, however I find these really fitting. Thwy make me look larger. The price isn't bad, and they have great quality.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these nike workout type shirts! They’re comfortable and breathe easy. They seem to pick up my sweat lol. Not cheap but worth it
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is my boyfriend favorite shirts because its black and because its fits hust Wright for your body its great and really soft.
Ashlyn B.
Great fabric and great quality, my boyfriend loves it. They are on the pricey side, but they're completely worth it.
lil t.
great quality, basic shirt. must have for everyone's closet. very soft and nice to have
Anacelia M.
Rome
Very comfortable, even wear to sleep in sometimes but can be wore to work out as well
Chloe G.
Folkestone
How do people find the price of this product? I love this top and its great quality and don't mind paying but how many more people can recommend it for its price?