BY NIKE #27 in Clothing

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this nike short sleeve tee shirt it is comfortable and pretty, it is also affordable and silhouettes my shape perfectly. It makes my curves look amazing and I just love to wear this shirt, this shirt also makes my chest look larger. I love this shirt!
Angie S.
Wonderful product. Great price and excellent quality! Better than other competitors! Beautiful item. Extremely happy with the product! Will buy again!
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I bought my dad a shirt like this and he loves it. It's really soft and comfortable. There is no cons about this product. It's great.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is my boyfriend favorite shirts because its black and because its fits hust Wright for your body its great and really soft.
lil t.
great quality, basic shirt. must have for everyone's closet. very soft and nice to have
yassine e.
sidi slimane morocco
hello there! imyessine el hassouni from morocco im blogger i like your product so mush i will so happy to send me something for review and shoting  im ready
my addresshay salam bloc 16 n 23sidi slimane 14200morocco
Nour T.
Toronto
I like these for working out but they are nothing special. You can get the same thing for a lower price somewhere else. They are good but not great for how much you have to pay. I like that it is simple
Nathan W.
manchester
This tshirt is very comfy, it doesnt stretch overtime, the pros of this top is that its very affordable and not expensive in the slightest, i have many of these tshirts due to the good quality it has.
RACHAEL M.
Love the fabric and comfortable fit. The shoulders are just right and the fabric doesn't fade. Good investment for everyday wear as it doesn't make you sweat.
Keira J.
preston
amazing quality and such an amazing top for such a low price i have 5 different colours and i love them! could never be disappointed !