Nike Sandals, Comfort Slides Men's Shoes

Our Nike Comfort Slide sandals are sporty and comfortableperfect for the pool or whenever you're on the go. technology injected Phylon outsole for leightweight durability construction leather/synthetic upper rubber blend sole details adjustable self-adhesive closure 8mm memory foam footbed for enhanced comfort flex grooves for more natural range of motion

Are there any deals on these slides?
En ecuador no hay modelos haci d ebonitos ?
Hermozas zapatillas ?
Start your review of Nike Sandals, Comfort Slides Men's Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very comfortable and durable slides. The quality is great, I've had my pair for a few years and they are still hanging on well. I like that you can adjust the fit, making it tighter or looser, depending on your preference. I wear these for quick errands or chores and they have not let me down.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
I got these for my bus and and he loves them! He wears these on pool days and when hanging out in the backyard. Super easy to slip on and comfortable to wear.
Caroline C.
North Adams, MI
I cant find the exact slide that I have but these look pretty similar. I absolutely love my slides I've had them for 2 or 3 years and I now have to retire them (I wore them all year round, in the snow, rain, and shine). I got them bc I had a sprained ankle and couldn't fit a shoe on and I am so happy that I got them (thank you to the net for tripping me at the firework stand). They are soooooo comfy, I can't wear any other slide they just aren't as comfortable!!!
Brandon G.
Hayward, CA
Nike Sandals, Comfort Slides Men's Shoes uploaded by Brandon G.
These are the best sippers I’ve owned! They fit perfect and feel great on my feet. Just remember to wash them a few times a month if you do not wear socks with them on. You do not want to spread any foot issues !
Shavone A.
When I tell you how comfortable these are plz believe me. I use mine as soon as I get off work. Even my kids love them
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
As an athlete these have been a life saver. They are very reasonably priced. They are so very comfortable. They have a variety of colors and styles for any occasion. They are so handy not to mention they can be worn on a regular basis. I would reccomend.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Both my husband and son wear this slippers and they're pretty much happy with it.. they are comfortable and easy to wear.. i also have same style for women in color pink.. super cute and comfy.. the quality is great
Vikas A.
South Bend, IN
These sandals are so comfortable. I like the soft cushion that goes under foot. It makes my foot very comfortable. These sandals are easy to walk in and are very stylish. They are a bit costly but totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Remi S.
I am a huge Nike fan! it is the only brand of Gym/running shoe that me and my husband buy I would say there isn't really a con they are very effective very comfortable breathable they're affordable especially on sale and yes I will recommend it
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I bought these for my fiance to have when he comes home from work. He has had them over a year and they still look brand new even tho he wears them ALL THE TIME. To say the least they are super long lasting and durable. Extra comfy. Definitely recommend