Nike Sandals, Comfort Slides Men's Shoes uploaded by Kassidy K.Nike Sandals, Comfort Slides Men's Shoes uploaded by tammy m.

BY NIKE

Our Nike Comfort Slide sandals are sporty and comfortableperfect for the pool or whenever you're on the go. technology injected Phylon outsole for leightweight durability construction leather/synthetic upper rubber blend sole details adjustable self-adhesive closure 8mm memory foam footbed for enhanced comfort flex grooves for more natural range of motion see more...

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a pink and a black pair of these!- they are very comfortable!- they have a gel like sole!- that takes some of the pressure off your feet!- amazing for summer, after the gym, in shower or in the sauna. I bring them w me to the nail salon for my pedis!- amazing make!- I got them around 25-45 dollars
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
He had also got these sliders and he absolutely loves them he actually got the sliders just because that has Nike on them but he said they're very very comfortable and he I think they're pretty affordable want me he got them for like $15 $20 or something like that
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
Even though I despise Nike with a passion, a lot of that has to do with what they think a size large women's should be, I like these shoes. They are great for going to and from soccer games. And really, that is all I use them for. They aren't my ideal shoes for everyday wear. My feet slide in them too much. Plus, they aren't as supportive as some of my other sandals. Like I said, they are great for going to and from soccer games. But not anything else for me. I don't think I'll buy another pair of these shoes.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
It's not only a men's shoe. Women can easily pull it off, just search for a smaller size. Perfect comfort shoe that you can definitely wear ANYWHERE. Movies, grocery shopping, walk in the park. Literally anywhere. Great price considering they never fall apart. Recommend that everyone owns a pair.
Vikas A.
south Bend, IN
These sandals are so comfortable. I like the soft cushion that goes under foot. It makes my foot very comfortable. These sandals are easy to walk in and are very stylish. They are a bit costly but totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
As an athlete these have been a life saver. They are very reasonably priced. They are so very comfortable. They have a variety of colors and styles for any occasion. They are so handy not to mention they can be worn on a regular basis. I would reccomend.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Both my husband and son wear this slippers and they're pretty much happy with it.. they are comfortable and easy to wear.. i also have same style for women in color pink.. super cute and comfy.. the quality is great
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love these slippers. My brother got them first and when I saw how Different they were and how comfortable they are so I had to get them in children's size. They are not really expensive they are worth the money.
Josey A.
I purchased these slides for my husband on his birthday since he is in love with Nike. They are the most comfortable pair of slides he owns and he wears them everywhere ! The price point is great for what you're getting ! I would definately recommend these
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
These are by far my husbands favorite sandals to wear in the summer. Very comfortable and affordable. Easy to slip on and off. He wouldn't want me to buy anything else but these. He gives them the thumbs up!
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Where can I buy these ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does anyone own a pair and our they comfortable?