BY NIKE #58 in Apps

• Nike Running App Nike Nike - Nike Printed Headbands Assorted 6 ...1 Answers
  • Does this app drain your phone battery? How do you like it?4 Answers
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
You can use this app for indoor and outdoor running. Link it with your Facebook to see your friends stats and cheer them up. Logs all your runs so you can keep track of your pace and distance. Also gives youa map of where you ran as well for each run you go for. Completely free app.
amber n.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely love this app when it comes to my running. especially the adds on for quick timed runs for example with shalene. Including where it shows you the route you've ran as you're going then sharing to social media. Using this every day on my runs!
Denay D.
Perris
I came across this app by accident and I tried it out. I love it. It is easy to use and accurate. It pauses when to stop and continues on when you start moving again. I connected with friends as well, to encourage each other
Vanessa S.
Artesia , CA
One of my favorite apps to track my running my only issue is sometimes it doesn’t feel me running and stops calculating my total runs and calories burned. Free app in AppStore
Kristin F.
Edmond
This app is so simplistic and it is so easy to track all of your workouts. I love the challenge feature where you can compete against your friends. I highly recommend!
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love to run and running with the Nike app helps me to forget that I'm actually running. It's so easy to use and allows me to track exactly what I'm doing. I can't ever run without this wonderful companion. I highly recommend it to any runners out there!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
One of the most useful fitness apps I've tried. This is pretty much a mileage tracker that also tracks routes and speed. It's nice to see progression of jogs. This app also gives "program" features where you can put in weekly goals.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This app is my top health app! I've been using it for about 3 years now! I can't imagine running without it! It gives you levels to work towards. I hope to get to the volt level before I die! It tracks your calories, the type of shoe you wore, where you ran and more! I wish they still had the badges that you'd get for running on a holiday. Kind of like achievements you earn for running. I miss the old app style colors. It's all gray now. That's the only thing I would say they should adjust.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have been using this app for about 4 years now and I LOVE IT! It is super easy to use and logs my mileage easily and allows me to keep track of what I've done so far. My friends and I utilize the challenge feature all the time for friendly competition; we're doing the 100 mile challenge this month!!!

If you're trying to do better fitness wise, GET THIS!
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
The app is free and offers a variety of really neat features, I love how when I'm walking or running while using this app that it motivates me, and when I go beyond my set goal the app acknowledges it and applauds me lol *yay* but I like the tracker on it and how it draws out your covered running areas and marks your distance accurately !
Christine D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does anyone find the mileage on this app to be accurate?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this worth it, or should I just get a Fitbit?
Hillary E.
What are the pros/cons to this app ?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this the app that matches up with the shoes?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this any better than map my run?