BY NIKE #47 in Apps

• Nike Running App Nike Nike - Nike Printed Headbands Assorted 6 ...1 Answers
  • Does this app drain your phone battery? How do you like it?4 Answers
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
You can use this app for indoor and outdoor running. Link it with your Facebook to see your friends stats and cheer them up. Logs all your runs so you can keep track of your pace and distance. Also gives youa map of where you ran as well for each run you go for. Completely free app.
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I love to run and running with the Nike app helps me to forget that I'm actually running. It's so easy to use and allows me to track exactly what I'm doing. I can't ever run without this wonderful companion. I highly recommend it to any runners out there!
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I like to use the Nike running app to track my walks/runs and compare other times and see progress that I’ve made. Super easy to use and connects to your music which makes it even better.
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
This is my favorite app. I frequently do training plans on here and love to track my progress as my mile times get faster and faster each week. I have a bunch of coworkers as friends and since we're so competitive, this app is a bunch of fun for us all. A little feature I really appreciate - a bit of motivational dialogue after every run! This really helped me with getting back into running after not being able to for a while. I love the Spotify integration, too!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Fitspiration Expert
This app is my top health app! I've been using it for about 3 years now! I can't imagine running without it! It gives you levels to work towards. I hope to get to the volt level before I die! It tracks your calories, the type of shoe you wore, where you ran and more! I wish they still had the badges that you'd get for running on a holiday. Kind of like achievements you earn for running. I miss the old app style colors. It's all gray now. That's the only thing I would say they should adjust.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Fitspiration Expert
I have been using this app for about 4 years now and I LOVE IT! It is super easy to use and logs my mileage easily and allows me to keep track of what I've done so far. My friends and I utilize the challenge feature all the time for friendly competition; we're doing the 100 mile challenge this month!!!

If you're trying to do better fitness wise, GET THIS!
Shannon F.
I've been using this app for a really long time. When I first started using it years ago you had to have a chip in your shoe to track your runs. Now it is connected by GPS. It gives you the option to have a personal coach who will encourage and push you through your runs. Friends can cheer you o while running. And best of all it gives you a training schedule based on your race date and distance.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
The app is free and offers a variety of really neat features, I love how when I'm walking or running while using this app that it motivates me, and when I go beyond my set goal the app acknowledges it and applauds me lol *yay* but I like the tracker on it and how it draws out your covered running areas and marks your distance accurately !
Samantha C.
new york, NY
Love this app! works so well on my phone and apple watch when running. being a marching runner and being in training, its great for when you hit those mile marks and it gives you some advice and words of encouragement when connected to headphones. Sometimes has a hard connection it to other devices but overall super simple to use.
yovette d.
Hollywood, FL
Love, Love, Love the Nike Running App! You can use it for its most basic feature, which is tracking your miles, or you can race against your friends with monthly challenges.  If you want to improve your run the app also has different training settings to get to where you want to be. You also have the ability to find run clubs in your area if you are looking for some running buddies.  I love this app and will continue to use it for many more years!
Christine D.
Does anyone find the mileage on this app to be accurate?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this worth it, or should I just get a Fitbit?
Hillary E.
What are the pros/cons to this app ?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this the app that matches up with the shoes?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Is this any better than map my run?