BY NIKE #35 in Apps

• Nike Running App Nike Nike - Nike Printed Headbands Assorted 6 ...1 Answers
  • Does this app drain your phone battery? How do you like it?4 Answers
Trish M.
Springville, UT
This app is very nice, it syncs up with your Spotify app. You could listen to your own playlists, or connect with Spotify to make a playlist that has a rhythm to your own tempo, hello awesomeness! If you have the location setting on, it will point out where you ran, and your consistency. Estimated calories burned, time it took to run, and the amount of miles ran. If you are into sharing you can also connect with friends. I keep my information personal for now but it's a great option for later.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
This app is my top health app! I've been using it for about 3 years now! I can't imagine running without it! It gives you levels to work towards. I hope to get to the volt level before I die! It tracks your calories, the type of shoe you wore, where you ran and more! I wish they still had the badges that you'd get for running on a holiday. Kind of like achievements you earn for running. I miss the old app style colors. It's all gray now. That's the only thing I would say they should adjust.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
This app does amazing things like goal setting and training plans for any kind of running, jogging, or walking. It helps keep me motivated and sets me on the right path for my goals. The app plays music, sets notifications as you reach certain markers in your run and let's you set a distance or time goal each time and let's you know how much you have left to go. The more you run the more trophies you gain and you can even set challenges with friends! Seriously my favorite tracker app!!!!
Gabrielle A.
My favorite running app ever. I've been using it for over 2 years now. It shows the progress you've made in an easy way, tells you what you average pace is, and even says your pace and time as your running. I think it really helps keep me motivated, especially in the summer months when I feel like I'm dying as a run. I also like that it has a "power song" feature to really keep you motivated and increase your pace as you run. Worth the storage if you run at all, beginner or advanced!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this app off and on for about over 5 years. I love it because I started using this back with a shoe sensor and back when I was using itouch. Keeps track on how many miles I did. It's like a diary. Now I don't have to worry about having a shoe sensor anymore because I have the app of my phone. Listening to music while doing this. When I stop. It stops. When I go. It goes. I highly recommend this for people that love to run and walk.
Jindara S.
I always use this app when trying to track my runs. It's great because it shows a map of where you've runner and if you stop to take a break the app automatically pauses and then resumes when you become active again. Once you complete your run it'll tell you your distance you've ran and how long it took. The best part is it keeps that on record and when you go for another run the app will add that to your total distance.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I love this app to keep track of when I run/walk/hike. I mostly use it when I'm walking my dog.

It's very simple to use and walks you through the steps. It lets you know when it's "pausing workout" if you've stopped which is great for if you have to stop for a minute or two. I also like that it lets you rate the workout at the end and share it with your friends. I definitely recommend downloading!
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
LOVE this app.
I currently use it everyday when I run. And it really helps that it notifies you when your friends are running, or have ran.
It motivates me to do better, and make sure I'm doing my part, so that my friends also get a notification that I did something.

Especially when I know the notification is going to be sent to everyone on my friends list, it pushes me to go a little further.
Michelle M.
This app is perfect for those who want to start running or if they're already active runners that would like to keep track of their work out. if you wear headphones when you run it will let you know very time you hit a mile and how fast your running. this app also allows you to complete with your friends on who can run the fastest and how many miles you can run in a given amount of time.
Sarah H.
I loved my Nike running app and used to have the shoes with the sensor in them. I was even more excited that it was built into my iPhone when I got it but haven't used it much - since I don't run as much. I loved the Power song ability that whenever you wanted to hear it you pushed the iPod center button and it automatically went there. I loved that it talked to me during a workout.
Christine D.
Does anyone find the mileage on this app to be accurate?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville , GA
Is this worth it, or should I just get a Fitbit?
Hillary E.
What are the pros/cons to this app ?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this the app that matches up with the shoes?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Is this any better than map my run?