BY NIKE

The modern, youthful aesthetic on these running shoes is not only energetic but comfortable as well. technology lightweight textile upper has two-color mesh injected phylon midsole delivers a consistently soft ride mile after mile rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability construction mesh/synthetic/leather upper rubber sole details lace up see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Lavennie S.
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These are really comfortable athletic shoes and they are also really cute and casual. The only thing I don't like about them is that if you step in a puddle or it's raining then your feet get soaked.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Roxboro, NC
I just bought a pair of these shoes recently and I love them. They are comfortable and they look great. Nike usually doesn't disappoint when it comes to shoes and I also got these at a great price
These are great shoes for running, jogging, or just walking around. I wore them almost everyday in school last year and they wear very comfortable
Annay G.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Lightest pair of sneakers I've ever owned! Super comfortable and cute! Definitely ordering another pair in black:)
Anne M.
Anne M.
Love these shoes! Really cute and comfortable! Nike is my favorite shoe brand and this is one of their best shies
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
I love these shoes! They have great support and have lasted me a long time. They were expensive but absolutely worth the money!
Maira F.
Maira F.
Los angeles , CA
Sin duda alguna la mejor marca de tenis para caminar y ejercitarse super confortables y ademas duraderos
Hana C.
Hana C.
Iam like super obsessed with Nike.........  I love their product line......  I love their shoes even their clothing is very nice I highly recommend to check out Nike they have the best products out there and you will get your product worth the price
Gwyneth C.
Gwyneth C.
Singapore
Really comfortable and lightweight, looks good, only problem is that the laces like to come untied but that can be fixed by tying a double or triple or quadruple knot;)