Nike Revolution 3 Womens Running Shoes uploaded by Johna Precious R.

BY NIKE

The modern, youthful aesthetic on these running shoes is not only energetic but comfortable as well. technology lightweight textile upper has two-color mesh injected phylon midsole delivers a consistently soft ride mile after mile rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability construction mesh/synthetic/leather upper rubber sole details lace up see more...

Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
Are you a runner? Hiker? Or just like to walk around the block. These shoes are made for comfort and support for anyone that puts them on. They come in many colors that will match almost any cute workout outfit. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a affordable new shoe!
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These are really comfortable athletic shoes and they are also really cute and casual. The only thing I don't like about them is that if you step in a puddle or it's raining then your feet get soaked.
Tiffany L.
Raleigh, NC
I just bought a pair of these shoes recently and I love them. They are comfortable and they look great. Nike usually doesn't disappoint when it comes to shoes and I also got these at a great price
Irish R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
For some reasons Nike’s are really cute , nice design colors , great price but it doesn’t really makes my fit comfortable , so I haven’t really bought any bikes in 3years now
These are great shoes for running, jogging, or just walking around. I wore them almost everyday in school last year and they wear very comfortable
Isabella B.
I love these shoes! They have great support and have lasted me a long time. They were expensive but absolutely worth the money!
Taylor B.
Shelby, OH
These shoes are great! My feet don’t bother me at all when running in these shoes and it’s really helped me to stick it!
Tabatha Z.
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love these shoes. They are lightweight and give great support. I wear them at work and also at the gym.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these shoes for running and even everyday wear. I almost want to buy another pair becaue I like them so much.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Lightest pair of sneakers I've ever owned! Super comfortable and cute! Definitely ordering another pair in black:)