BY NIKE #56 in Hair Accessories

Nothing can stop a workout in its tracks like sweaty hair hanging in your face. Fight back against unruly tresses with the workout-ready Nike Pro Swoosh Headband. Featuring an ultra-light design with silicone grippers that hold your hair in place, this headband is a must-have for your gym bag. Plus, the stylish design looks good long after your training session is over. Features: Size - One size, Fabric - 59% nylon, 13% spandex, 15% polyester, 13% silicone, Quantity - 1, Imported. Size: NONE. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester. see more...

Amanda J.
This headband is awesome! I have very long hair and this headband always keeps my hair out of my eyes while working out! It always keeps my sweat from my hair off my face as well! They come in really cool colors and are a fun touch to an outfit. These are pricey but better than any other headbands I’ve tried. There’s no slippage and the headband stays put all day. High quality, awesome product!
Sierra P.
Philadelphia, PA
I recommend these headbands for any type of workout. They can sometimes run expensive from the website, but if you go to the outlets or get them on sale,they are affordable and worth it. I used this everyday for field hockey to keep the sweat and my hair out of my eyes and it worked perfectly!
Morgan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these headbands ! Especially because I play soccer and softball, they keep the sweat from running down my face . The fabric of the headband absorbs the sweat very nicely . Definitely recommend this product to all the athletic boys and girls out there
Sydney B.
I love the way this headband stays on no matter how much you are sweating. It is very stylish and comfortable. It fit my head well and keeps my hair back. This is the first wide headband I bought but I have bought many more since.
Stephanie F.
Woodbridge
my hair is up to my shoulders and when i put it up to play softball i have hair that doesn't reach all the way to my ponytail but with this headband it keep all the hair out of my face and it helps keep the short hair up
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I love this headband! It's super stylish and cute. Nike is a little on the expensive side, but I do think it's worth it, so I love it. You can get it at all athletic stores such as dicks, hibbets, etc.
Adrianne F.
I love my Nike headband. I think it is very affordable, and of great quality. I use it will exercising, and also on days when I just want my hair out of my face! I love the girls on the inside of the headband to keep it from slipping off of my head.
Jessica W.
Love all Nike headbands. Stay on great and look great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good headband for a sport especially long hair you need out of your face!
member-f24721a5c
Love this product. Keeps my hair back without pulling or pinching it. I never feat headaches with this brand and style although I do with almost every other kind I've tried.
Tamena P.
Warsaw, MO
Nike headbands have to be some of the best. They do not slip down like most do. That’s also are Comfortable and do not feel as if it is going to squeeze your head. It doesn’t matter if you have Long or short hair it holds it in place.