BY NIKE #18 in Clothing

Tabitha R.
NIKE ECO-FRIENDLY: Nike is an eco-friendly brand, which could be a surprise to a number of consumers. Not very many people know this. They have put a lot of efforts on developing environmental strategies such as: better chemistry technologies, and recycled yarns. They are also part of, a Sustainable Apparel Coalition. This is one of my absolute favorite lines by Nike. The Nike Pro line has vegetable-based dyes, and uses recycled polyester. It’s a great product to own. I will continue to use this brand because, they continue to develop a closed-loop manufacturing process to recycle & regenerate materials in footwears, apparels, and sports fields. #EarthDayFaves
Dani S.
One of my favorites! It is the only long sleeve shirt that I have found that will not fade in the washer and dryer and that is lightweight. It is easy to move in, thin and lightweight so I do not feel restricted. The material helps me stay cool during my workouts and is thin enough that I can layer something on top of it if needed.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is very comfortable and so lightweight. It’s a great tee that I use to workout because it is great at absorbing sweat. It’s also great for snowboarding. Great fit and very flattering. Great looking casual shirt too.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This long sleeve shirt is great to go to the gym or even to wear out anywhere! It fits the body well and Is very comfortable and breathable. I love this shirt and will definitely recommend it. I see nothing wrong with it!
Kaila F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Believe it or not this actually takes the sweat away making it feel like there’s nothing there. It cools you off but also keeps you warm. Idek if that even makes sense but that’s what it does
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own so many of these, they are my go to!- I wear these tot he gym, under my clothes or just w some sweats!- keeps me warm in the winter and compressed at the gym!- I love theses -
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop Nike for workout clothes,shoes,sports bras and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. It can be expensive some things range from $45-$56 for one item. ❤❤❤❤
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this nike long sleeve tee shirt it is comfortable and pretty, it is also affordable and silhouettes my shape perfectly. It makes my curves look amazing and I just love to wear this shirt, this shirt also makes my chest look larger. I love this shirt!
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I love this ! Specially since i play soccer it great to wear under your jersey on those cold soccer games . Keeps you really warm and its prettty confy. However it is a bit pricy.
Melissa B.