Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack uploaded by Carla P.Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack uploaded by Lorena M.

BY NIKE #4 in Hair Accessories

These Nike headbands wick away moisture to keep the sweat from hitting your face. PRODUCT FEATURES 6-pack Abstract and solid designs Stretchy elastic design holds hair in place. PRODUCT DETAILS 1/2-in. width Total circumference: 17-in. Machine wash Polyester, rubber, silicone Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Silicone/Polyester. see more...

Jillian Kimberly C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love wearing headbands.  They are perfect for every mom who wants to throw her hair up and out of her face. I am always weary about headbands because they never stay in put.  I cannot be chasing kids around and worrying about my headband falling out at the same time.  These stay put and don't give me any headaches through out the day.  I recommend to everything.  Perfect for moms and perfect for working out and playing sports.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
I love these headbands. They do what they are made to do, keep your hair in place and out of your face during intense workouts and runs and add a great stylish touch to your workout wardrobe, because what woman doesn’t want to look fab?! Even when working out!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I like having a wide variety of headbands around for my daughter and the girls on her Basketball team to use during games. In order for them to work properly they need to be high quality so they don’t slip down and these are exactly what we were looking for😊
Suzie M.
i wear Nike's Printed headbands when i'm doing chores around the house ...some people haven't liked the 'holding ability' Nike has some larger / bigger ones that might be better choices for more intense activity or even thicker hair .. i have tried both and like them for different activities ... hope this helps
Megan M.
Acworth, GA
These work well to begin with, but as I work out my hair gets oily. They begin to slip and always leave a kink in my hair. I'm better off using just a pony tail or bobby pins. I would not reccomend this product unless you have thicker hair that can hold the headband.
Kaitlin W.
Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack
These are alright headbands. They come in cute patterns and colors, so you can always match them to whatever outfit you are wearing that day if you would like. They keep hair out of your face fairly well, except for the slip off your head quite often. Despite the rubber grips they have on the inner side of the headband, I still find that I need to secure them with multiple bobby pins to keep them in place. And even then I still find I need to readjust them throughout the day. For the price I would have expected something a little bit higher of quality, as there are definitely better options for the same amount of money. I recommend that you spend your money on better quality headbands as there are definitely some out there.
Marissa S.
Moon Township, PA
I love this product. Some pros are that they have elastic to keep them in place and they are long lasting. Im very satisfied especially for the price you pay. I bought these from nike and they in my opinion were very cheap. I use these when ever I work out and go to track practice because they keep my hair back and stay on. Some cons are that after a while the elastic breaks and chips so it doesnt stay and it slides back. They also get very dirty easily. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
Jennifer J.
Los Angeles, CA
I go through running headbands like tissue paper, but it is worth it to keep my hair out of my eyes on a long run, especially when hat head is not on the agenda.  Nike makes some great, simple, go-to headbands  at a great price.  The multi-pack reduces my stress when I can't remember where I tossed my headband when I came in from a long run.  I just grab a spare and hit the trails.  These headbands grip well enough to hold my bangs back, but they do not compress my head so much that it causes a headache (I frequently have this problem with headbands) . There are plenty of colors and designs to choose from, so get buying runner girls!
Janet l.
My husband actually bought these for his hair. I usually use hairspray and put it in ponytail. But one day I was rushing I had no time to do my hair so I grabbed one of his headband and I am hooked! It holds down all of my baby hair. There a times where it does slip back a bit and I would have to readjust it. So it does get a little annoying when I’m working out. Especially when I’m sweating a lot.
Olivia J.
Lincoln
Multicolor nike headbands are one of my favorite things I ever bought. I would like to say i have over 30 Nike head bands. I usually where them when i am working out but they usually give me headaches making me take them off during the workout. For what you get I would say it isn't worth what you pay for it. If they were cheaper I would buy more.
Allana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these as amazing as they say?
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do these stay on without sliding back?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these headbands?
Hireder P.
What is this and how much is it?
lol l.