Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack

by Nike

#7 in Wig Accessories

These Nike headbands wick away moisture to keep the sweat from hitting your face. PRODUCT FEATURES 6-pack Abstract and solid designs Stretchy elastic design holds hair in place. PRODUCT DETAILS 1/2-in. width Total circumference: 17-in. Machine wash Polyester, rubber, silicone Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Silicone/Polyester.

Why are they those colors and why Don’t they tie?
Why are they those colors and why Don’t they tie?
How effective are these for sports I play volleyball and it is tough to find a headband that stays on?
Start your review of Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack!
Salisbury
I really like this product . I find it very good and adjustable. Some Pros are it fits automatically around the with of your head also the different varieties colors there AWESOME. The more you buy the cheaper it is . The price is affordable and I would highly recommend on buying more.
portland
These are really good for any sport ! I normally use them for when i’m washing my face , putting on a face mask ,etc . I would definitely say it’s overpriced . You could definitely find a dupe at walgreens or walmart but it does get the job done .
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,184 reviews
I bought these for my daughter for school and sports and they're Soo cute. Love the colors and the design on these. I also wear Nile headbands for working out or my lazy days I don't feel like bothering with my hair. Great product and holds well.
2,430 reviews
Purchased at: Target
My daughter is 7 years old and she really enjoys these Nike printed headbands and assorted colors and she just looks so pretty with them it matches with every outfit she can put on and they're nicely stretchy where they're not too tight on her and that she does not complain that she likes them a lot and I get tons of these. I get these like every other 3 weeks
heidelberg
i like this and when i had put it on it feel good and i hope that more stuff come out like this cause i would love stuff like this  and it was just great and i like it.
Denver, CO
This product is really great at keeping little hairs and/or bangs out of your face while exercising. The headband would sometimes slip off if my hair was pulled back super tight. Not sure if it’s worth the money.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great if you play sports. Or if you don’t want to be bothered on a regular day. This was definitely my go to headbands every time I go to play basketball ! Or just on a hot summer day!
Nike Printed Headbands Assorted Six pack These are alright headbands. They come in cute patterns and colors, so you can always match them to whatever outfit you are wearing that day if you would like. They keep hair out of your face fairly well, except for the slip off your head quite often. Despite the rubber grips they have on the inner side of the headband, I still find that I need to secure them with multiple bobby pins to keep them in place. And even then I still find I need to readjust them throughout the day. For the price I would have expected something a little bit higher of quality, as there are definitely better options for the same amount of money. I recommend that you spend your money on better quality headbands as there are definitely some out there.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love wearing headbands.  They are perfect for every mom who wants to throw her hair up and out of her face. I am always weary about headbands because they never stay in put.  I cannot be chasing kids around and worrying about my headband falling out at the same time.  These stay put and don't give me any headaches through out the day.  I recommend to everything.  Perfect for moms and perfect for working out and playing sports.
Moon Township, PA
I love this product. Some pros are that they have elastic to keep them in place and they are long lasting. Im very satisfied especially for the price you pay. I bought these from nike and they in my opinion were very cheap. I use these when ever I work out and go to track practice because they keep my hair back and stay on. Some cons are that after a while the elastic breaks and chips so it doesnt stay and it slides back. They also get very dirty easily. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.