Nike Power Dri-FIT Knit Capris uploaded by Nicole Z.Nike Power Dri-FIT Knit Capris uploaded by Ariadna F.

BY NIKE #9 in Clothing

Head to your next workout in our knit capris, which feature a mid rise and Dri-FIT moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool and dry as you sweat it out. elastic waist mid rise loose fit Dri-FIT technology approx. 29-33" inseam polyester/spandex machine wash, line dry imported see more...

• Are these comfortable? Are they cotton or something else?4 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Nicole Z.
I have these pants in the blue color! I live in these pants! Its hard for me to find pants that fit my thighs, hips and butt. They cover me perfectly and don’t fall or slip! Will definitely need more in different colors!
MK J.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Anything from Nike is amazing! Especially their capris or any kind of pants. They give and they aren’t too tight and they don’t shrink in the dryer. And they don’t ever fade in color. Worth the buy!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I love every single Nike leggings I own! These leggings has lasted me forever and I always wear these when I work out! The material is all spandex and I love that! To me, Nike clothing is so worth the money because I haven’t found any athletic clothes better than them!
Alyssa H.
I love Nike workout leggings! I am really picky about the fit of running pants: they need to be flexible, long lasting, wicking, and most importantly- they need to stay put at the waist line. I am very pleased with the quality of these pants. It doesn’t matter which style I choose- I can always count on the quality of Nike.
Athena G.
I love these leggings. This is my third pair, I use them as leggings and workout gear, and emergency sleep pants. They are so comfortable, and they last about 8-12 months of regular wear for me before they start to wear down in the inner leg. I will probably continue to buy these until they stop making them lol. They are usually comfortably snug at purchase and fit perfectly after a week or so of wear. They fit me well.
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
Nike is my go-to activewear brand. These capris are amazing and live up to Nike's quality of products. Some Nike shorts can be a little short for me but these are perfect. I purchased them on sale, otherwise I probably wouldn't have forked over the full price amount. If you can get these on sale, they are SO worth it.
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nike is my go to brand when buying winter active wear. I love all of their products and if you order from nike.com the shipping is cheap and always fast! the nike power dri-fit knit capris really wic away sweat and keep me warm even in the colder months!
Janet l.
I love these so much! I need to get another pair ASAP. I love how it’s a little high waisted and it stays on my stomach when I’m working out, especially during cardio. It stays put!
Zoe R.
Oceanside, CA
Wish I couldve gotten more than one pair when I bought mine but couldn't! I wear mine all the time, not only to the gym but just out an about! Definelty my favorite workout pants I have purchased! And super comfortable
Michaela B.
Northfield
These will forever be the only capris I wear.  I have easily been able to pair them with cute tops for a casual, daily look and then also be able to quickly put on a sports bra and head to the gym at night.  I kid you not I own at least 5 pairs of these capris.  The dri fit technology is amazing for someone like me who sweats buckets whether I'm working out or just going about my day.  I've never felt wet in these.  They hug me in all the right places and make me look lean and fit.  Every time I come across these on sale at department stores or I visit the Nike outlet store, I always pick up a pair of these.  I wear them ALL THE TIME and have never once thrown a pair out due to rips or anything.  I just keep accumulating them!! I always buy them on sale, but if you can't find them on sale, they're definitely worth the full price.  I live in these capris!  Whether you're an athlete or not, these are for EVERYONE.  They do not disappoint!!
Shellby M.
Are these comfortable? Are they cotton or something else?