Nike Power Dri-FIT Knit Capris uploaded by Nicole Z.Nike Power Dri-FIT Knit Capris uploaded by Ariadna F.

BY NIKE #8 in Clothing

Head to your next workout in our knit capris, which feature a mid rise and Dri-FIT moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool and dry as you sweat it out. elastic waist mid rise loose fit Dri-FIT technology approx. 29-33" inseam polyester/spandex machine wash, line dry imported see more...

• Are these comfortable? Are they cotton or something else?5 Answers
MK R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Anything from Nike is amazing! Especially their capris or any kind of pants. They give and they aren’t too tight and they don’t shrink in the dryer. And they don’t ever fade in color. Worth the buy!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love every single Nike leggings I own! These leggings has lasted me forever and I always wear these when I work out! The material is all spandex and I love that! To me, Nike clothing is so worth the money because I haven’t found any athletic clothes better than them!
Alyssa H.
I love Nike workout leggings! I am really picky about the fit of running pants: they need to be flexible, long lasting, wicking, and most importantly- they need to stay put at the waist line. I am very pleased with the quality of these pants. It doesn’t matter which style I choose- I can always count on the quality of Nike.
Nicole Z.
I have these pants in the blue color! I live in these pants! Its hard for me to find pants that fit my thighs, hips and butt. They cover me perfectly and don’t fall or slip! Will definitely need more in different colors!
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
These tights are great especially when your a guy and working out in these are a ten out of ten I would recommend every guy to buy one but the bad thing is it like the material lightens when it comes out of the washer I would always recommend these to my friends and family
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nike is my go to brand when buying winter active wear. I love all of their products and if you order from nike.com the shipping is cheap and always fast! the nike power dri-fit knit capris really wic away sweat and keep me warm even in the colder months!
Michaela B.
Northfield
These will forever be the only capris I wear.  I have easily been able to pair them with cute tops for a casual, daily look and then also be able to quickly put on a sports bra and head to the gym at night.  I kid you not I own at least 5 pairs of these capris.  The dri fit technology is amazing for someone like me who sweats buckets whether I'm working out or just going about my day.  I've never felt wet in these.  They hug me in all the right places and make me look lean and fit.  Every time I come across these on sale at department stores or I visit the Nike outlet store, I always pick up a pair of these.  I wear them ALL THE TIME and have never once thrown a pair out due to rips or anything.  I just keep accumulating them!! I always buy them on sale, but if you can't find them on sale, they're definitely worth the full price.  I live in these capris!  Whether you're an athlete or not, these are for EVERYONE.  They do not disappoint!!
Ryondai R.
Remus
"These will forever be the only capris I wear. I have easily been able to pair them with cute tops for a casual, daily look and then also be able to quickly put on a sports bra and head to the gym at night. I kid you not I own at least 5 pairs of these capris. The dri fit technology is amazing for someone like me who sweats buckets whether I'm working out or just going about my day. I've never felt wet in these. They hug me in all the right places and make me look lean and fit. Every time I come across these on sale at department stores or I visit the Nike outlet store, I always pick up a pair of these. I wear them ALL THE TIME and have never once thrown a pair out due to rips or anything. I just keep accumulating them!! I always buy them on sale, but if you can't find them on sale, they're definitely worth the full price. I live in these capris! Whether you're an athlete or not, these are for EVERYONE. They do not disappoint!!"
Courtney L.
These are by far my favorite work out pants. I have a few pairs of them and they're tight to wear they keep everything together but not unbearable either. They are expensive but lately I've been finding some on clearance at kohls for $27 which for Nike isn't bad at all! Also if you go to the Nike outlet stores if you have one near you you can usually get a good deal. They're worth a heftier price in my opinion because they are such good quality.
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
i used to have these and loved them. they are very comfortable and breathable. i surprising found mine at ross for a great price. they are a great pair of leggings for everyday activities for i don't like to work out in leggings. they are a great product however i got mine caught on something and it made a very noticeable hole. however you still tech
Shellby M.
Are these comfortable? Are they cotton or something else?